Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Almost too good to be true

Im by myself.......youre by yourself......

Me. but wait???

Rewind. Got tix to go see Randy Houser and Tracy Lawrence last night at the Virgin hotel. Free tix via Vettix.org If you dont know about this organization please ask me. Its great. Sorry long story but its a doozy.
    I get to the Hotel and go to this lounge/bar thats by the theatre where the concert is going to be becuz I wanted to watch the NFR and have a drink. I ordered a coors light and paid my $9 and sat down at this table. It has couches and kinda lounge area with tables and lots of people are there. 3 hot girls walk up to me and say is anyone sitting with you? I say nope .....Hey I said is that Kayla? The one girl says yes...she works at the Rock N Roll denim booth. She says ohh we all do. I said oh yeah. They were all young early 20s and very attractive but very sweet. They sit down we chat it up and enjoy watching the rodeo. My wife and always buy clothes from this company and had just recently been in there (they have like 4 booths) on Friday. So of all people they came and sat with me. Small world. I did text the wife and say you are never gonna believe this. LOL.

Dont leave it gets much better.

Concert time. My tix were general admission and it has rails to stand or lean against in the back half of the theater.....meeehh.....not great not terrible. I did not pay for my tix. So I find a place to lean against and just chit chat with some people. Right before concert starts a drunk guy comes up and starts talking to this girl and her mom who had a cane by the way and they were standing on the rail just in front of me that was the closest rail to the actual seating area. He had apparently been to the Raiders game earlier and was talking to them like he knew them. Im assuming it was the alcohol speaking. Link below if you have tiktok

https://www.tiktok.com/@redneckinveg...88361076590123

Anyways.....fast forward a few minutes and I had said something to the security people as well as the people behind me about him. They finally talked to him when he staggered up the aisle to go to the bathroom and got him to leave. Whew. Another guy was still there that was drunk that was his buddy but not nearly as wobbly or troublesome. I talked to the girl who was being annoyed by drunk guy and said Im glad hes gone. If his buddy gets too rowdy please let me know. LOL. She said thanks.
    An employee came and got her and her mother and had gotten them actual seats becuz her mom was using a cane and they felt compassionate and gave them seats. Very nice.
    Well, the girl told me we are holding this spot for you so you can move up if you want to stand here its a better view. I thanked them and kept my distance from drunk #2. I was enjoying myself and having fun. Out of the blue this girl comes and taps my shoulder and says are you by yourself? I said, yes...she grabbed my arm and said follow me. I thought she worked there and was going to take me to better seats so i was like cool. Well she takes me to this big wrap around couch that was right in front of the railing i was standing behind and says sit here with me. I was like.......OOHHH. Ok. She says Hi, Im Kate, I said Im Brian nice to meet you. There were 2 sections of this big wraparound lounge seat that was pretty big. And there was 2 guys and a girl sitting to my left. They were very nice. So Kate says...this is the VIP section. I said ok thanks. A lady from the venue comes over an asks me if I had wrist band and I said no. So Kate told her that I was invited over as her guest. A few minutes later another employee comes over and Kate says tell her I invited you. They let me stay and went and got me wrist band. Haahaaa....

So Kate says Im by myself and youre by yourself and I was like yeahhhh... and she was drunk but hot. And I said...wait I AM married. Buzzkill I know but I am happily married. Ohhh she says.......Its not like that we can just hang out. I was like sure...... So shes we chatted for a bit she says shes from FT Worth and retired. She says she retired at 45. She comes here to Vegas all the time and she is here til the 21st. She gets my phone and puts her number in and texts herself. Im like ok. Im a Realtor whats the big harm? She mentions several times that shes here til the 21st and is really tired (shes apparently been here 2 days and still on TX time) It was the alcohol speaking. So a few minutes go by and the people from the NFR /Cowboy channel come into our area and they bring them chairs. I was like OH snap.
    20231210_222607.jpg

20231210_224234.jpg

Its Justin McKee and Amy Wilson.....Im like oooh wow. Thats awesome and they were with ( i had to look up the pics) the owner of the PRCA and some other higher ups and guess who???? This guy........20231210_225758.jpg
    Moses J. Brings Plenty (born 4 September 1969) is an Oglala Lakota television, film, and stage actor, as well as a traditional drummer and singer. He is best known for his portrayal as "Mo" in the Paramount Network series Yellowstone.[1]

I was like ooooh wowow. Kate keeps tells me drinks are paid for and order whatever you want. I said ok. I was driving by myself and didnt want alcohol to be a factor in this whole scenario. I ordered a coors light and that was it. Apparently it cost $80 per person for this couch and you had to order the minimum in food or drinks. I frequently kept asking Kate is this paid for? She said yes. The waitress came over and asked if we needed anything else we had not ordered enough stuff. I ordered some pretzels and 2 waters. HAA Haa.....at this point I think Kate was very tired and didnt care. She ended up just leaving. I sat there for a while and enjoyed the show and chatted with the other people at the seats. They were Canadian and didnt know who the people were that came into the booth. An I kindly explained how I ended up in those seats.
    I left right as Randy was doing his encore. He is actually an amazing singer and sounds MUCH better than you could imagine in person. Great show.
    I wake up this morning and 1st thing I see on my phone is a text from Kate........
    Morning.
    Then she says...are you single? do you want to meet up again? and sends this
    Resized_FaceApp_1702261667823.jpg

Ugh. I will have to block the number. Sorry for the long story......but what a night.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

2. Member
    A 2.

I think you can get a better picture than that out of her.

Suggest to her you’d like one that is more “natural”.

Yiu should write for Teen Beat......

5. Member
    wow! got a good story out of that experience

My wife is out of town for her business and will be back home tomorrow night. I will try to stay out trouble until then......

Crazy night... People next to me were from Canada and had recently moved to Tuscon. Nice people. They said why did you take pics of those people? Who is it? I thought they were pulling my leg.....LOL. I had to tell them who all it was. It was pretty crazy that they ended up sitting right with us. What a night.
    I have posted more pics on my tiktok and my instagram too, Redneckinvegas if you are interested. Videos of the performances too. I cant wait til my wife gets home so I can tell her. Not something I can just send her a pic and go you will never believe this........ haa haaa

" A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

7. Member
    Oh man! The curse of being far too handsome for your own good! I know the cross you bear all too well (as I think most of us on here do).
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

The Kavorka
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Oh man! The curse of being far too handsome for your own good! I know the cross you bear all too well (as I think most of us on here do).
    Haha! Thought I was! Many years ago I walked into a hotel bar and ordered a drink. Good looking blonde comes and sits to the right of me and strikes up a conversation. Thirty minutes later another hot looking blonde sits to my left and again strikes up a conversation. The three of us talked and laughed and had a great time. Fantasies were wandering through my head. Which one do I want, or, (could it happen) maybe both. I weighed the options until finally I had to excuse myself to go to the restroom. I returned to find the two of them sitting next to each and kissing passionately. Biggest let down I've ever had.

MCPO

I never backlash, but each time I go fishing I practice fixing them, just in case I ever do really backlash.

10. Member
    Never happens on a bass boat................

11. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    The Kavorka

Quick, get some garlic!
    Who controls John Gill?

12. Member
    Cool story

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPO View Post
    Haha! Thought I was! Many years ago I walked into a hotel bar and ordered a drink. Good looking blonde comes and sits to the right of me and strikes up a conversation. Thirty minutes later another hot looking blonde sits to my left and again strikes up a conversation. The three of us talked and laughed and had a great time. Fantasies were wandering through my head. Which one do I want, or, (could it happen) maybe both. I weighed the options until finally I had to excuse myself to go to the restroom. I returned to find the two of them sitting next to each and kissing passionately. Biggest let down I've ever had.

AND YOU LEFT ! ...

Quote Originally Posted by MCPO View Post

I think you stopped for a green light there, sport.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    He most certainly did....

16. Moderator
    Exactly... they were just getting the engines warmed up

You forgot the rule. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas........ Wild night and it was a good thing you were not drinking.

18. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castforcash View Post
    He most certainly did....
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    Exactly... they were just getting the engines warmed up

Probably a good thing...

He'd have woken up in a bathtub full of ice, minus a kidney.
    Who controls John Gill?

19. Member
    Sounds like fun, and you stayed out of trouble.

20. Member
    Why divorce lawyers make so much money. That’s why they say. What happens in Vegas……

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast