Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by City17Banner View Post
    That's fantastic to hear sir! I have very fond memories of fishing the Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, although, truth be told, Trude Lake is the easiest portion of the "Flowage" to fish since it's a more confined area that still offers plenty of different fishing options and can be fished in a day of fishing as opposed to the "Flowage" proper which can certainly be daunting due to its combination of sheer size and different structure/cover options.

In addition, the boat launch on Trude Lake is decent with good parking and turnaround space and the entire north shore is prime time for when your group typically goes up to that part of the North Woods sir! Regardless, I am interested in how you do up their since much of my focus is on Chequamegon Bay these days!
    Thanks for the lake recommendation! Drop alone to me when you start hitting the bay. I’d love to hear some stories. The only time I was there I fished Sand Cut??? The slough farthest east. I only had a 1/2 day there so I didn’t get to explore much. I really need to get back there

2. Member
    Yes sir! I spend a lot of time on Sand Cut Slough and Kakagon Slough and have the place to myself on most fishing trips due to the vast amounts of weed cover and copious amounts of nuisance pike bites that exist in those areas of eastern Chequamegon Bay! It's a great are for topwaters, spinnerbaits, and chatterbaits and if I want to give bottom contact lures a try, all I have to do is head west a couple of miles and hit the rock structures too! It's well worth the visit to Chequamegon Bay since you can find almost any type of fishing going somewhere on this large body of water sir.
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12