Walkthrough of my vexus VXs20

Hey guys! If you guys are anything like me, I'm a research junky when it comes to anything fishing especially boats. There aren't many walkthrough videos of the vxs20 so i decided to do one myself. Its my first walkthrough video and youtube video for that matter. So please be kind!

IMG_2097.jpg
    2024 Vexus VXs20 / Mercury Pro XS250 / Garmin Electronics / Minn Kota Quest / Minn Kota Raptors / Bob's Hydro Jack plate

2. Member
    Thank you for the excellent walkthrough video of the "original" Vexus VXs20 bass boat! It was informative to see all the details that weren't apparent from just looking at the demo model at the NW Sports Show last month. Your personal story about your specific VXs20 added a nice touch, and it indeed seemed familiar!

Your demonstration of how you interact with the various storage options on the boat and your setup for each compartment was particularly enlightening. It's always fascinating to see how others organize their boats and tailor them to their fishing styles and techniques. Lastly, the video was engaging enough to watch in its entirety, which is uncommon for me, so kudos for presenting the boat and its features effectively without being repetitive!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

3. Member
    Thank you! I'll get better at it hopefully
    2024 Vexus VXs20 / Mercury Pro XS250 / Garmin Electronics / Minn Kota Quest / Minn Kota Raptors / Bob's Hydro Jack plate

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshunter71585 View Post
    Thank you! I'll get better at it hopefully
    No worries at all! Your informative content with in-depth knowledge keeps me watching. It's the moment YouTubers become "scripted" and start "taking" acting lessons that I lose interest. The segment explaining the Hard Case paint and Gelcoat Stripe combination was particularly enjoyable. From the initial pictures of your boat, I was puzzled about how you achieved a "matte" gelcoat finish in white. Discovering the truth, I am both envious and pleased for you! You possess an extraordinary boat, and I hope it serves you well for many years to come!

Once my new "glitter sled" is completed and delivered, I will be truly happy too sir.
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

That was a fantastic walk thru. If possible and you have time, could you let me know the length of the starboard rod/storage box? I currently have a VX20 and use that side for additional rod storage, so interested in what length rod may fit. And I also hope the folks as Vexus watch on your part about the live well lids opening from the different angle. That is a great idea and would create exactly what you are describing.
    2021 Vexus VX20, Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorz View Post
    That was a fantastic walk thru. If possible and you have time, could you let me know the length of the starboard rod/storage box? I currently have a VX20 and use that side for additional rod storage, so interested in what length rod may fit. And I also hope the folks as Vexus watch on your part about the live well lids opening from the different angle. That is a great idea and would create exactly what you are describing.
    It’s only about 5’

Quote Originally Posted by Basshunter71585 View Post
    It’s only about 5’
    Thanks very much, and appreciate the video.
    2021 Vexus VX20, Yamaha 250 SHO