So I know from some other forums posts I've seen that many that use their boat purely for fishing, don't care for music while their fishing or any noise other than that provided by nature. I have those moments as well. Especially in the morning when the fogs coming off the lake and you can hear the fish coming alive and busting baitfish in the surface. Others like a small Bluetooth speaker to quietly listen to a ball game or some tunes but at a very low volume. I do that at times also. For those of you that use their boat for tubing, skiing or cruising with a boat full of folks like I also do at times and want something loud enough to be heard inside the boat while running 4000rpms, I thought I would share my install.
  • Wet Sounds MC-20 Head unit. NEMA Compatible so you can get it on your graph if you have a NEMA network
  • SKAR 150.4 1000watt AMP
  • SKAR SK65MB speakers 165watts RMS/Pair

Sounds really good completely maxed out on the volume control. Way more power than I need with the amp for the speakers I selected and still looks like it came standard. Gain adjusted with oscilloscope so no danger of someone maxing the volume and blowing out my speakers. No Distortion even maxed. And the people in the back/3rd row on the jump seats now have speakers right next to them bouncing sound around the inside of the boat so they can hear the music as well as everyone else, which was the complaint with the stock radio and cheap speakers tracker gives ya. Very happy with the placement of the new rear speakers and the way the sounds moves in the boat instead of in the air. One seat doesn't sound worse than any other, they all are getting pretty close to equal coverage, clarity and volume.
20240422_171541.jpg

Very pleased with the custom cover/mounting plate for the head unit.

20240422_171552.jpg

The new 6.5" in the 6" standard mounting spot. One on each side.

20240422_171616.jpg

Very please that he got the two rear speakers mounted nicely in the step between the jump seats. Was worried we were going to have to come up with some custom enclosure that would interfere with the jump seats folding down or just not looking good.

Anyway, Just wanted to share for those other V19 owners to give them some idea's if they have the same needs I did for an occasional boat full of people to get their ride with tunes at a solid volume.