Lake Chickamunga

Coming to fish Chickamunga next week 4/22 - 4/26. I'm sure it will be all stages of the spawn. Any advice on where and what to fish ? We are staying in Soddy- Daisy area.

I will be driving all the way up there first week of May and was wondering the same thing your asking, although we will be staying up around Dayton.

2015 Ranger Z119c
    2017 Ranger Z520c
    2007 Ranger Z20
    2006 Ranger Z20

3. Member
    You should honestly be able to fish however with whatever baits you want to. There will be fish staging, almost bedding, and bedding.

4. Member
    I was there this past weekend. Saw fish on the bed in Sale Creek. Fish are on wood. Best fish came on flipping z craw in blowdowns and most fish caught on wacky rig skipped under boat docks.

5. Member
    Throughout April and May, just get used to being in line to fish. It gets hammered for sure.

Was on Chickamauga today and man was it busy. Literally just like printman said, get in line to fish. gave up after a few hours and went to another lake.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

7. Member
    It’s terribly over crowded

8. Member
    Toyota series tourney next weekend down there so I’m sure there’s enough boats to raise the water an inch or 2 for the next week.

9. Moderator
    My nepehew was there all weekend fishing a high school tournament. Couple hundred boats I believe.