Best Shallow Water Anchor?

What is the best shallow water anchor in your opinion?

2. Scraps
    Blades.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Member
    I’ve owned four sets of Power Poles. Next time I’m going Raptors.

4. Member
    Power poles, best customer service by far, mine are long out of warranty and they still sent me some replacement parts for free.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    Power poles, best customer service by far, mine are long out of warranty and they still sent me some replacement parts for free.
    Truly the best customer service I've experienced from any company in my lifetime.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    Truly the best customer service I've experienced from any company in my lifetime.
    ^this^

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Blades and we sell both Raptors and Powerpoles. Raptors are really Pro II by comparison. Apples to Apples Happy quote you on either!

8. Member
    Which is best I have no clue, but I do know that raptors are way more stable on the boat than my blades. They don’t wiggle near as much as blades. I’ve also had zero issues out of my blades, but my fob remote did quit working.

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by townsend266 View Post
    Which is best I have no clue, but I do know that raptors are way more stable on the boat than my blades. They don’t wiggle near as much as blades. I’ve also had zero issues out of my blades, but my fob remote did quit working.
    If powerpole wanted to make there poles as rigid as Raptors they certainly could. There is a reason Powerpole poles have little flex within every component . note raptors do not have pressure relief valves built into pumps ( no drive off protection) had a customer accidently leave his down went to get on plane ripped the raptor off the boat it fell down hit and broke the cavitation plate and bent his prop all to $hit. very expensive lesson learned. Sometimes it the little things that make a product better. the new blade one pumps really cant be beat.

Had my power pole's deploy at full speed a few times on a very wet days. The old switches 10 years ago use to have issues with water getting in them. Thought I was about to blow a motor cause it lost speed and lift and motor made a different sound. Power poles were just fine.

if your OCD and don't like shaking don't look back running in rough water, Yamaha, or Merc jiggles quite a bit. there is a reason they do this.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

11. Member
    I have Raptors and want to go back to Blades. The Raptor bluetooth is too slow and inconsistent And Blades held my previous boats much better in a cross wind compared to the Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrownfnr View Post
    I’ve owned four sets of Power Poles. Next time I’m going Raptors.

12. Member
    Had blades for a year, talons for 7 years, and for the last 2 months back to blades. I would go talons and it's not even close.