Need good Sea Clear installers near NC

I'm in NC and once saw a dealer in SC that installes sea clear wiring. I can't find them now. Does anyone know a "GOOD, reputable " dealer in or near NC? I see on a web search some dealers that I know are not good in their service departments.
    Thanks.

European Marine, however I refuse to install Sea Clear systems. absolute junk, nothing is right about their design.
    If someone is qualified to install that system, they should be able to design a far better one custom built one for your boat and electronics
    Thank You Leon Pugh

Quote Originally Posted by lpugh View Post
    European Marine, however I refuse to install Sea Clear systems. absolute junk, nothing is right about their design.
    If someone is qualified to install that system, they should be able to design a far better one custom built one for your boat and electronics
    Agreed!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s with Blue tooth for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger, Minn Kota Quest TM.

4. Member
    If they are genuinely good, then they can do better than a pre-manufactured harness.

It's 12V DC. It ain't rocket science. In the 70's, we wired up our flashers with extension cord. Still used them in the 80's when the first LCR's came out. Twisted and taped connections. Not recommended, but even doing it right, it's pretty simple.

If you have tools, and just a little knowledge, it really is not difficult to make a wiring harness, particularly with only a few units.