Any news on when Lake LBJ depth mapping?

Lake LBJ has been changed forever. Half of Llano County's sand is in the lake. I heard the depth at the 2900 bridge between Kingsland is only 5 feet deep now. It used to be 35 ft deep when it was built and then after a previous flood, it was 17 ft deep and now only 5 ft deep. Marble Falls does not sound much better. A large sand island is visable from Look Out Point at Kingsland. The entire lake chain will need to be surveyed by the fish finder companies to be safe again. Have any of you heard of any plans to get this done before spring?

2. Banned
    Haven't heard anything about it, that was bad deal for those folks. Hope they are recovering and getting everything back in order.

3. Member
    Bringing this backup. I’m about to start fishing this lake regularly. Curious if the maps have been updated.

Following---
    Was unaware of this situation. Never been on LBJ but have a championship coming up the last week of September.

5. Bobby8
    Garmin had a couple of boats out there mapping a few years ago but I can’t remember if it was before or after the last flood. So I am no help- sorry.

I live in Marble Falls and we are on the lake a lot. I have Gen 2 Helix 10's with lakemaster cards. When I'm down at the Llano/Colorado split where the island is, it shows on my maps. I don't believe it's 5ft under the 2900 bridge, but not far from it. I start really watching the graph when I'm down there. Hope that helps.
    Cody
    2018 Bullet 21SDC 250 ProXS
    2B526206