Lowrance Interface Cable

I connected the interface cable to a NMEA connection in the back of my boat by the batteries but I'm not getting any data to show up on my HDS Carbon at the console.
    It has another set of NMEA T's and connectors on it. My question is should I run the interface cable all the way to the console to get it show engine data. I pm'd Jason earlier
    sorry for the long post
    Thanks

2. Member
    OK Before I have to charge you for psychic work, What MFD and what engine do you have depending on what engine you have some you have to buy a gateway from the MFG like Mercury then it will work don't make us guess on the details thanks

3. Member
    Sorry
    It's a 2024 Yamaha SHO 225.
    The cable is a Yamaha Engine Interface cable for NMEA 2000

4. Member
    Make sure you have the key turned on for the engine or it won't show engine data!

5. Member
    if your boat has command link you need to call your dealer and get the gatway and interface cable. The one Lowrance Sells is for NON Command Link Engines. Since your is pretty new I would bet you have command link there is nothing easy about all these different mfg of engines as they all want a piece of the Marine Electronics Pie even though its not in there wheelhouse.