Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any UFC fans here?

I have always been a boxing fan but boxing isn't what it used to be. I have starting really paying attention to the UFC as of late. I really like Sean Strickland. he's tough, he's honest and not scared to fight or say what's on his mind. I am already sick of Conner and he hasn't fought in 3 years. There are a lot tough guys out there right now. The toughest I have seen is Nate Diaz. Guy doesn't quit. What say you? Who like watching?
    2021/ 200 hp 4 stroke pro xs
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

2. Member
    I like watching it. I watch the prelims, then go to bed. Never bought a pay-per-view. I just wait for the recap.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

3. Member
    that's smart. I would do that too but my 2 boys have to watch it live. I have gotten to where I make them pay for it!
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

4. Member
    Used to love boxing back in it's glory days. Ali, Frazier, Foremon, Tyson, Leonard, Duran, Hagler, Hearns and on and on. I've tried to get into UFC and can't do it for some reason.

5. Member
    Use the smart tv app that uses closed caption and turns it into speech in the voice of Howard Cosell. It really helps.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

6. Member
    cool
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Classicxl View Post
    Used to love boxing back in it's glory days. Ali, Frazier, Foremon, Tyson, Leonard, Duran, Hagler, Hearns and on and on. I've tried to get into UFC and can't do it for some reason.
    It took me a while to get into it but boxing is so bad now that it was all I had. Youtubers in pro boxing now? it's a joke
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

8. Derek McCullough
    Long time MMA fan, me and my boys enjoy watching the PPV events, usually cook a lot of food before hand, always a good time and worth the price of the PPV for me, it's one of the few times I can get my boys under the same roof for more than a few minutes.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    Long time MMA fan, me and my boys enjoy watching the PPV events, usually cook a lot of food before hand, always a good time and worth the price of the PPV for me, it's one of the few times I can get my boys under the same roof for more than a few minutes.
    that's great man. fathers and boys watching mma, can't get any more American than that!
    2021 Triton TRX 18
    #3B051045

I watch every free fight, the women fighters are viscous.
    Always Think Like A Fish.....No Matter How Weird it Is!!

11. Member
    Haha I love Conor. Back when he made his title runs and held two belts he was about as good as it gets. Talked a ton of crap (mostly to sell the fights) and he backed it up.

12. Member
    Watch as many as I can. Lots of new talent coming up through the ranks now.

13. Member
    I also like Conor. You don’t have to go looking for him when he fights.

Been amazing to watch it from the start.
    Every time someone comes along that seems unbeatable---They get beat.

15. Member
    Long time fan,it’s the only sport I can watch.Love watching when 45 enters the event.

16. Member
    I use to watch quite a bit in the years of Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddel, JSP and such. I will probably start watching more again now that Bo Nickal is fighting and I feel like more good NCAA wrestlers will follow

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Classicxl View Post
    Used to love boxing back in its glory days. Ali, Frazier, Foremon, Tyson, Leonard, Duran, Hagler, Hearns and on and on. I've tried to get into UFC and can't do it for some reason.
    Same here.

18. Member
    If you like UFC, which I do, then watch some of the BKFC fights. Some of the previous UFC fighters, like Mike Perry, are still getting it on there.

19. Member
    Casual fan. Izzy is one of my favorites and O'Malley is fun to watch. Holloway moved up a few spots on my list after that last fight with Gaethje. He dominated the fight and could have cruised to the finish but he went toe-to-toe and traded to get the KO with 1 second left

Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

20. Member
    For a good laugh...watch some of the Chael Sonnen You Tube vids.Best trash talker ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast