Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Tonight’s track looks like a really fast layout. That should bode well for #18.

Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    Tonight’s track looks like a really fast layout. That should bode well for #18.
    Yeah don’t think there will be much passing. Look how long it took Jett to pass Vince frise.

3. Member
    Brutal crash by Nate thrasher.

Almost looked like it was a back issue when they took him off the track.

5. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    That crossbar to the gut sure didn’t look good.
    Who controls John Gill?

6. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Mains coming up… who ya got?

I’ll take…

250 - Kitchen
    450 - Anderson (in a close run with AP)
    Who controls John Gill?

7. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Well, I’m not mad with a pair of P2’s…

Helluva evening by Kenny… congrats to him.

AP salvaged what could’ve been a disastrous points night by clawing back to P10…

Love this stuff!
    Who controls John Gill?

8. Member
    Glad to see Roczen win, looks like Jett gained a lot of points with a good lead in points. I got my doubts from here on there will be any other rider who can bump him out of the points lead. The kid is just super fast.

9. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Glad to see Roczen win, looks like Jett gained a lot of points with a good lead in points. I got my doubts from here on there will be any other rider who can bump him out of the points lead. The kid is just super fast.
    You’ve been worshipping at the church of Jett since his first (and every one since) gate drop…

Gotta admire your sticktuitiveness.
    Who controls John Gill?

I will say Jett is fast.
    I do not think he is the best however.
    The thing that bugs me about Jett is more how they portray him meaning the AMA and Supercross.
    It is like there is no one else there but him and drives me nuts.
    I think its worse now with Jett the way they portray him than the old Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart days.

11. Member
    Buddy is up by 6 points and you're writing him in as the 2024 450 SX champ? We'll see if your crystal ball is clear or cloudy....lots of racing left to go and anything can happen. He's definitely fast.

Seems like the seasons always start off this way then attrition comes along and wipes out 3 to 5 contenders in one weekend..hopefully that's not the case this year. Everyone is still looking pretty healthy and this week off will deff help those nursing nagging injuries.

12. Member
    It sounds as if we have a new sheriff in town and his name is Jett.

If I had to put money on someone to win it all it would be Jett. He is making some rookie mistakes but he’s the fastest guy out there.

14. Member
    I wouldn't put a dime on it. One of his rookie mistakes could put him on the sidelines. SX is way more challenging and less forgiving than MX when it comes to timing and hitting their marks, one small mistake and it's over. Someone will eventually go on a run and get inside of everyone else's head....could be Jett or 4 or 5 other guys?

It’s very exciting having this many guys in the hunt. I feel like it’s only a matter of time before Jett goes on a tear like Carmichael or Stewart where you know who is winning unless they crash.

16. dartag1829
    Jet has 2 wins in Supercross. McGrath has 72, Tomac 51. Jet would have to race probably 8-10 seasons to tie or pass them. With the big money they make these days I would bet he isn't around that long. Plus the chance of getting hurt is a lot greater now with the speeds and height of the jumps they do. Going to be fun to see how far he gets.

Yeah he already said something about McGraths 72 but I don’t think he will come close. The triples are actually smaller now than they used to be back in the day. Tracks are built for speed.

18. Member
    I feel like the track designs.changed drastically with the advent of the four stroke. I watch some of the races from the mid 90's and even I to the early 2000's and it seems like they are building the tracks to fit the four stroke style of.power deliver and raw hp.

19. Member
    ...and for the record...I hope nobody goes on a tear like McGrath did....those races were soooooo boring...all while witnessing something we'll likely never see again.

20. Member
    Love seeing this on this site. I love bass and motocross and so does my fast ass 11year old. Just picked up another 350 for myself after a year and a half off the bike (broken shoulder). Sucks when you’re hurt because you can’t fish or ride but there’s NOTHING that can replace the feeling of Motocross.
    Any of you have Jason Anderson for a win this year? If Jett gets starts he’ll win the championship. 250 class will be amazing this year both east and west.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast