Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagregss View Post
    Nowhere close is the answer, though I do fish the river at Sunbury and Williamsport. Besides that, it's an hour drive minimum. I do most of my fishing in Tioga, Potter, Bradford counties, or the finger lakes. Since I'm used to having to drive to fish, I've now fished 90% of the state park lakes in PA that have boat launches. On this particular day, I was on my way to Walker lake near Middleburg.
    I remember fishing the West Branch at Wyalsuing Rocks for BIG muskie. That was 40+ years ago. We caught many a nice muskie there during late fall.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Haggerty View Post
    I remember fishing the West Branch at Wyalsuing Rocks for BIG muskie. That was 40+ years ago. We caught many a nice muskie there during late fall.
    Growing up in the northern tier, we used to fish that stretch of river often. Launch at Terrytown and fish down to the bridge. I kind of miss it since I sold my jet. Need to get back up there sometime.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12