Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have never owned a nitro before, I have owned a Winner 16 footer with a 115 Suzuki 2 stroke. I have owned a 185 DC Procraft With a 150 Optimax, and currently own a 2019 Z20 with a 250 4 stroke pro XS. I have loved each boat for what they do. The Winner was my first bass boat and I loved everything it did for me. Introduced me to bass fishing, I was one of those that bought a boat then learned to bass fish. My dad taught me to fish, but died before I got into bass fishing. I then realized that I needed more and bought the perfect bass boat for a beginner, the 18 foot Procraft with a 150 optimax. I had so much fun with this boat up untill the spot lock came into play. I bought the Procraft in March of 2003 and it had original new owner warranty on it. I knew I had to get it. I kept it till October of 2020. The Nitro has been the boat I have dreamed of. Sure I have seen flaws of the team that put it together, hence the loose screws and bolts throughout the boat and trailer and components of the boat. I have seen evidence where the previous owner has forgotten to put the drain plug in. but over all I have nothing to complain of the build of the Nitro boat. It definately delivers a much drier ride than any boat I have owned. Again I have not owned a ranger or anything else.

2. Member
    anyone know where I can get the raised decals Nitro z21 in blue.

3. Member

Nitro Z21 decals

anyone know where I can get the raised decals Nitro z21 in blue.

4. Member
    might try domed numbers.com Iguana grafix can probably make them as well

5. Dustlane
    I just got a brand new 2023 Z19. I’ve never even gotten to fish out of it. Some of the issues are rigging problems but there are numerous other issues. Clearcoat peeling, bumps in the top cap from a bad mold I assume, the whole boat has like a slight orange peel to it like it wasn’t finished at the factory, the threaded inserts that hold the windshield on are stripped out of the fiberglass, the touch screen on the Z Touch panel is delaminating on one corner. There are other issues too but the list gets long. When I bought the boat they had it in the shop for the make ready and it was crazy dark in there so a good inspection was difficult but I figured a brand new boat would at least have the basic boat stuff (clearcoat, gel coat, fiberglass, etc) covered so I wasn’t concerned. It wasn’t until the next day when I went to wipe it down from the trip home that I noticed all these things. It has been at the shop ever since. They want to "fix" everything except the lumps in the top cap. Oddly enough yesterday I got a fedex package from White River that is a new finance contract they want me to sign because of an error they made. I won’t be signing that.

Well I am still running a 98 912 no plans for a new one maybe at some point a repower.
    1998 nitro 912 DC summit edition , motor guide tour 109, mercury efi 225.

2006 Nitro 591, bought new... well used. Never a problem with anything Nitro. Love the boat and would buy it again. Only in the shop once for a problem with the sensor on the oil tank in the Mercury Optimax.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12