Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    As a BASS Marshall, if we were on a lake with lots of docks and lake houses, Trip would always remind the Pros, marshals and camera men to be very cautious and aware where you whip it out. He’d always say “Do Not Face the Houses”.

2. Member
    He caught a fish during stream and didn't miss a beat. That takes skill. If that was me my trolling motor and graphs would have gotten a golden shower

3. Member
    I just wear an adult diaper when I fish, that way I'm not holding back anything and don't risk ending up on a sex offender list. When I get home the wife changes me and all is good.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProVle View Post
    I have one of those "jug's" they give you at the hospital in the boat. It works while sitting down behind the console when need'ed.
    Ha ha ! I keep one of those also. I get in the floor of the boat. Someone might figure out what I am doing but I am out of their sight. Main reason for me is balance is not what it used to be and I am certain I won’t fall out of the floor of the boat.

5. Member
    I keep a hospital pee jug on board. Only use it if lots of boats or houses around.

6. #FRB
    I will say that my real concern are kids. Last thing I want to do is end up on "the list". Now a funny thing happened to me while taking a leak a couple years ago. I was on the main lake side of a cove entrance fishing my way in because that's where they seemed to be (pre-spawn I think). I have a huge bladder so sometimes I'll be leaking for over a minute. Well, an older couple in a boat that I never saw was just on the other side of the entrance to that big cove and working their way out. I know they saw me doing the thing and they looked like the kind of people who would get a good laugh about it. When I turned around after zipping up the "oh shit" look on my face couldn't have been hidden. We said "hi" and went on our separate ways. We both get back to the ramp at the same time and the lady smiles real big at me and asks me if I caught any. Her big smile made it awkward because I knew she had seen my little soldier hanging out earlier. Her husband was just trying to keep a straight face.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

7. Member
    There was a B.A.S.S tourney held on Cherokee Lake in East TN about 40 years ago and I know a guy that drew Roland Martin on the last day. The bite was extremely tough back then and it only took 7 or 8 fish to win the multiple day tourney. He said Roland was taking a piss and hooked a big fish. He started yelling "OH SON!" and pissing all over the front deck of the boat and running around with his shorts falling down and it ended up being about a 6 pound carp. He said they laughed their asses off.

at my age it would have been more than 3 or 4 times..

9. Member
    Need to market a pvc pipe mount like a power pole on a swivel swing it in pee down the pipe then flip it back up we will call it peepole

Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    Just my opinion but doing it like he done creates less attention. If he had stop and put down his rod a stood there and held on with one hand it’s very obvious as to what he’s doing. The way he done it if you was off in the distance you would never notice. When on the lake and there’s the possibility of people being off in the distance the way he done it is best IMO.
    I've done it but usually wind up pissing on the gel coat or myself due to the "dribbles" of my advanced age lol... I keep a water bottle with nozzle cap in the boat for just such a case so I can hose off the cap or carpet or whatever. Maybe I need to go with that gatorade bottle plan instead

11. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by sll View Post
    There was a B.A.S.S tourney held on Cherokee Lake in East TN about 40 years ago and I know a guy that drew Roland Martin on the last day. The bite was extremely tough back then and it only took 7 or 8 fish to win the multiple day tourney. He said Roland was taking a piss and hooked a big fish. He started yelling "OH SON!" and pissing all over the front deck of the boat and running around with his shorts falling down and it ended up being about a 6 pound carp. He said they laughed their asses off.
    Well that carp sure was a dick tease!
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    I will say that my real concern are kids. Last thing I want to do is end up on "the list". Now a funny thing happened to me while taking a leak a couple years ago. I was on the main lake side of a cove entrance fishing my way in because that's where they seemed to be (pre-spawn I think). I have a huge bladder so sometimes I'll be leaking for over a minute. Well, an older couple in a boat that I never saw was just on the other side of the entrance to that big cove and working their way out. I know they saw me doing the thing and they looked like the kind of people who would get a good laugh about it. When I turned around after zipping up the "oh shit" look on my face couldn't have been hidden. We said "hi" and went on our separate ways. We both get back to the ramp at the same time and the lady smiles real big at me and asks me if I caught any. Her big smile made it awkward because I knew she had seen my little soldier hanging out earlier. Her husband was just trying to keep a straight face.
    My Uncle, cousin, and family friend were fishing Greeson in my Uncle's boat after he loaded it on the trailer and they pulled him out he hopped out and immediately began to relieve himself. He didn't see it but there were two women sitting on a picnic table by the ramp face to face with him while he was making water. We joke with him now and say "shake your d**k at em" from this prank call that we used to all play and laugh at.

**LANGUAGE WARNING**

13. Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123