Scratching an old itch

I've been wanting a bike for several years now. In my earlier days they were mostly dirtbikes. My favorite was the Penton 125. I had a few smaller street bikes. The other day , for me at least, I was in the right place at the right time. I ran across a 2012 Yamaha V-star 95. The price was right . Once I get the administrative BS done I'll get to enjoy riding this thing.
    GETFISHED !!!

2. Member
    Congrats and be careful out there!! All the distracted drivers have me considering selling my HD Classic.

3. Member

Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Need some pictures!! Congrats !!!

6. Member
    I will put up a pic or two. I'm crazy busy and getting ready to head out with the family for a vacation but I try to get that done. I ran it up the road the other day and I will say it was an awesome feeling I haven't felt for years. I think I'm really going to love having this toy. I've got a few things I got to get done before I can ride . I plan to go to a MSF course and before that I got to get my eye cataract surgery completed so I can pass the vision test. It's all gonna fall in place but I'm pretty excited .
    GETFISHED !!!

7. Member
    Congratulations