so I bought a new vx lakemaster card for my helix 12 g4n at the bow. I only run mega 360 on this unit. I got this card so I can put my v9.0 in my g2n on console. swap them out last night. I was able to get on the water today and had all kinds of issues with that vx card. it kept freezing my unit up and also shutting it down and repowering it back up! I unplugged it several times and same thing. so I decided to call humminbird! they were super helpful! I couldn't even scroll the views with that card inserted with it freezing or shutting down. they had me take the card out and troubleshoot it. it worked flawlessly and once put card back in it screw up again. put the older card in without issue! my current update is 2.8 and they are sending the the most current update since I don't have a computer. they think my waypoints might be corrupt and if I have issues after the new update , put a blank card in and extract them and put them back in? or can thw new card be corrupt? something about the data of my current waypoints and I only have 181 of them. hopefully I described this the best I could! thanks