Expert at Retired Ranger Skipper's Avatar

12' Talons for Sale (unofficial)

Considering selling my 12' Talons so just throwing this out here for now to gage interest before removing them. With spot-lock I just don't find myself using them much

4 seasons of use and in excellent condition and working order.

Would include 2 12' Talons with 2 remotes and 2 Sandwich style mounting brackets (for those that don't have a jack plate) with pivot mounts for stowing when clearance through garage door is needed

Buyer would pay cost for shipping which would be calculated when destination is determined, or they could be picked up in Lincoln NE. Would consider a short rendevous with buyer if within 50 miles

I would be asking $1,800 for all plus shipping and special crating requirements if needed

PM me with any interest

Full Disclosure - Since they are still mounted on my boat it may be 2-3 weeks before I can get them removed and ready to ship

IMG_1107.JPG

2. Member
    Pm sent with contact number

3. Member
    Is this still available?

4. Expert at Retired Ranger Skipper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mark4493 View Post
    Is this still available?
    My apologies for the delayed response as I just got back in town after an extended trip. Yes they are still available. I am doing my due diligence in circling back around with three other parties that voiced their interest. Will update available or unavailable status soon. Thank You