106 ultra lake level adjustment

Will I be able to adjust the lake level on the built in navionics maps to reflect the current lake level? Ive got a gen 2 helix that does that and want to be sure before I buy a new garmin for the console.

Thanks in advance for your help
    2004 ChampioN 188 Elite
    2004 Evinrude 200 DI

2. Member
    No. You will need the Garmin/Navionics Vision+ card that allows lake level offset.
    Last edited by Ryno 615; 04-26-2024 at 06:56 PM.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

And just know... its not very accurate... at least when it comes to our reservoirs out here.
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 86 inches View Post
    And just know... its not very accurate... at least when it comes to our reservoirs out here.
    Well thats a bummer. Lake Mead is a minefield thats going to be changing daily it looks like. Maybe I should just get another bird for the console then
    2004 ChampioN 188 Elite
    2004 Evinrude 200 DI

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 86 inches View Post
    It's not just out west. My home lake fluctuates tremendously in the spring and fall. If the mapping is done during this time and the daily fluctions not accounted for then, the offset changes depending on what portion of the lake you are on. To enter an accurate offset I have to be on the water and compare the map depth to the 2d sonar depth. Then if I make a long run, I may have to re-adjust it.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

6. Member
    Like Winchester says...it ain't lakemaster. Mine is off in different parts of the lake and I'm finding the shading off even if the depth is correct. My lake drops a good bit in winter so I need something but I don't trust it except to stay in the channels.