Beatdown Flex mount

Have any of you Caymas owners installed one of these mounts to the bow of your boat? If so where and how did you install it. Pictures would be great also if available. I'm thinking about getting one for my boat.

Thanks,
    Bill

2. Member
    I cannot speak for installing on a Caymas I own Triton. I can speak about the Beatdown Flex mount. Very good build and rock solid once its installed. I installed mine to the right side of the trolling motor pedal recess box. So far I have no complaints. I lay it down out of the way when I am moving from spot to spot. I fish with it as low as it will go while fishing. I have a pedestal seat and my Garmin is about knee high.
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap

The Beatdown looks good. I can't comment on it but I got an email a few days ago and looks like Precision Sonar is in the game with a similar type of mount. I don't see one that lays down though.

Telescoping Mounts – Precision Sonar & Outdoors

4. Member
    Thanks guys

5. Member
    My winter upgrade was the ultimate shorty and that thing is built like a tank, I can move the whole boat with the graphs. Great product. IMG_1736.jpegIMG_1737.jpeg

6. Member
    I stopped using ffs three weeks ago due to crippling neck pain. Was in parking lot of tackle store and seen friend pull in with his skeeter- had the mount above(flex) said it worked great and he was having neck pain as well till he got flex. Price not bad either I’ll probably get one

7. BBC SPONSOR
    One of our sales guys has the Flex on his Triton using a 1243, he really likes it.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p