AT 1 Line of Death Help

Hi All,

So here is the background... I have AT 1 and had it hooked up to carbon 7. Everything worked perfect. This spring I upgraded to a Carbon 9, thought it would be plug and play but of course I was wrong. I didn't change anything but now I have essentially a line of death running a 45 degree angle from the top left corner. So if my view is set to 80 feet out, I can see about 40 feet fine, but once I hit the line of death whatever is on the other side is either not visible or very fuzzy. Sometime I can see my bait past the line but its super grainy and clearly something is wrong.

The only thing I can think of is that the Carbon 9 is in fact on a different update then the carbon 7, could that be a thing? Only other thing I can think of is possibly my ducer decided to crap out on me over winter?

All suggestions welcome.. Here is a picture of it, you can see the line cutting through the grass right above the cursor..
    Lowrance1.png

Thanks!

2. Member
    Is it updated to 23.3? Is Stableview turned on? Did you change anything in the mounting of the transducers or change out a Trolling motor? what else has changed? You did not mention if you don't have the same update on the MFD and the AT that is your issue forsure. can't tell by your post if you did update and match them up or what

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply… the carbon 7 was running on 20.1 (everything worked fine with the AT) the new carbon 9 is running on 22.1… The AT has not been updated.

other then the graph , not a thing changed.

4. Member
    I would update everything on the network to the newest version

5. Member
    All need to be on the current update version. Start there.
    ciao,
    Marc