Impulse Lithium 1 year in

Last year after an exhaustive search (see https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1215709) I installed a pair of Impulse 36v40AH, Charge on the Run and 12v25A Victron Charger. At one point I fished at least 20 hours over the course of several trips (with very little running the 4XS) and the batteries had around 40% charge. I fished for 6 hours the other day with very little time on the 4XS and had 94% charge on the batteries. They have been a great upgrade.

Late last Summer I installed FFS and had an issue with voltage shutting down my Garmins during a year end Championship. I decide to purchase an Impulse 12v120AH to replace the X2 AGM. Bill worked with me to replace the AGM Charge on the Run with a Lithium model. I installed everything and went out for the first time for about 8 hours. When I was ready to leave, the battery was dead and I had to troll home. Of course, i immediately thought it was the battery. I spoke with Bill at Impulse multiple times who helped me troubleshoot the issue which ultimately ended up being a shredded belt which prevented the Alternator from working and thus quickly draining the 12v120A. Bill was awesome throughout the entire experience! He was responsive and extremely knowledgeable. Impulse Customer Service before the purchase, during installation (both times) and after purchases has been absolutely First Class. I highly recommend checking out Impulse if you are looking at Lithium now or in the future.

Great folks to do business with, great warranty too.

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I'm also very happy with my Impulse Lithium batteries and Bill's support.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

4. Member
    happy with mine as well, 1st class company
    2010 FX Skeeter

5. Member
    Another vote for Impulse Lithiums and Bill's customer service. They provided me some of the best follow-up and customer service anywhere. I'm not associated with the company in any way, just happy I bought from them. If on the fence about where to buy, search no more.

6. Member
    Yes, absolutely great customer service and products from impulse lithium and Bill.

Originally had a starting 120ah battery that was having BMS issues and shutting down all of my graphs while running. No questions asked, they paid shipping both ways and got me a new battery in 2 days. Excellent service and the new battery has been flawless