Question 2009 Champion 210 Elite Megalink

This is probably a repeat of several of the same questions but looking for some fresh leads. I have gone through and read the old threads, I have contacted practically every company referenced (C&O and Ohio Power Systems to name some) and I can't find a megalink. I am able to do a conversion just need some guidance on what I can replace the megalink with? Does anyone know where I can get a conversion kit? I have push buttons on the unit currently. Does anyone have a wiring manual or guide for those units? It has a Mercury Verado 300hp on it. Thanks!!

2. Member
    Reach out to Andrew Golden. He has done numerous Mega Link conversions and is also in Texas. Tell him JT sent you:

https://www.facebook.com/goldenboatcarpets

3. Member
    Send a pm to Tx Champ. I know he's made kits in the past.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffleo View Post
    Send a pm to Tx Champ. I know he's made kits in the past.

I don’t think he wants any part of that anymore.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    I don’t think he wants any part of that anymore.
    I wouldn't go that far. I went back to work full time in Aug 2020 which didn't leave any time to pursue building the kits. I retired again in Feb this year and have been contemplating it. Right now, I don't have any blank panels for the kits and my previous provider has gone dark on me. It's a very time-consuming project, so if I get back into it, I'm probably going to look at having the panels contracted out.

In the meantime, I would reach out to Andrew Golden at Golden's Boat Carpeting and More (link above in JT's) post. I spent some time with him when he had my boat for a carpet job and he does good work. He's in Joaquin, TX. I'm assuming you're in the Arlington area? If so, that's not too bad a drive. I did it in about 5 1/2hrs from Abilene & I took I-20 to Longview, then 149 down to US84 west of Joaquin. Ulrich Marine also does a rocker conversion. They are in West Branson, MO and Kyle Power is the contact there. Kyle is Kelly's son and Kelly was with Champion for about 25-30yrs. I understand they get about $4K for their conversion.

If yours is still working, I would swap out any pumps that have not been changed out in the last few years. That seems to be the biggest killer of the MegaLink system. If you'll PM me your email, I'll send you a operation document that may shed some light on your issue.

6. Member
    Back to work on those kits Reggie!

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    Back to work on those kits Reggie!
    Working on a couple of ideas ...

8. Member
    Thank you all for your comments, this has been a very informative source for me. I did reach out to Andrew Golden. Tx Champ sending you my email shortly...

9. Member
    I could use a replacement for my 2007 Champion 200 with MegaLink. Seems my panel is bad. I get power to the panel but the buttons don’t work.