Can anyone Identify this lure?

It has the shape of a Baby 1 minus but this lure runs about 4-5 ft deep and the eyes are not quite the same
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150

2. Member
    Isn’t it a Bandit 100??

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Isn’t it a Bandit 100??

It's possible.... this is an old lure of mine from the 80's the eyes may have changed a bit since then.
    I plucked this out of mothballs for fun and started catching fish with it. Now I wish I had more.
    Its so old the paint inside is a loose powder.
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150

4. Member
    Did it used to be clear with a silver flash inside?

If so, Bomber used to make that color. I used some back in the 80’s-early 90’s, loved the color, but quit using them because they turned white inside like that.

5. Member
    It looks like a bandit in shape, but the bandit cranks don't have the indent for gluing eyes on since they paint the eyes on (it looks like in the photo that the sticker-type eye is out of place, just above and in front of where the eye should be).

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coreynov902 View Post
    It looks like a bandit in shape, but the bandit cranks don't have the indent for gluing eyes on since they paint the eyes on (it looks like in the photo that the sticker-type eye is out of place, just above and in front of where the eye should be).
    There is no indent for the eyes if you look closer there are 3 more of what looks like indentions but they are on the inside. 2 near the tail and one on the belly.
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    Did it used to be clear with a silver flash inside?

If so, Bomber used to make that color. I used some back in the 80’s-early 90’s, loved the color, but quit using them because they turned white inside like that.
    To be honest I can't remember. But you may be right. This has turned to a white powder and has me wondering if has helped the productivity of the lure.
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgiljr View Post
    To be honest I can't remember. But you may be right. This has turned to a white powder and has me wondering if has helped the productivity of the lure.
    It might work. I caught a lot of fish on the clear/silver insert baits, set them aside when they turned white inside. Maybe I made a mistake, if I kept using them might’ve kept catching them.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgiljr View Post
    There is no indent for the eyes if you look closer there are 3 more of what looks like indentions but they are on the inside. 2 near the tail and one on the belly.
    My bad...thought the spot right below and behind the eye was an indentation for the placement of the eye.

10. Member
    Are those the old long shanked mustad triple grips? If so it’s body type looks like a bandit to me.
    Red Sox in 6!

The white powder on the inside and transparent parts at the hook hangers scream Norman to me. No idea what model, currently digging to see if I can find one that matches now

Current best guess is that it's an original Baby N but I'm not sure that's a match. Definitely haven't seen any in that color. The Little N is close too but I think it's more elongated.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrog Phil View Post
    Are those the old long shanked mustad triple grips? If so it’s body type looks like a bandit to me.
    I replaced the hooks recently. Can't remember which brand.
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    The white powder on the inside and transparent parts at the hook hangers scream Norman to me. No idea what model, currently digging to see if I can find one that matches now

Current best guess is that it's an original Baby N but I'm not sure that's a match. Definitely haven't seen any in that color. The Little N is close too but I think it's more elongated.

I compared vintage Baby N. My lure seems to have a rounder belly, At least from my perspective.
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150