Thread: Old Flasher

Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar

Old Flasher

Looking for some ideas on what to do with the empty spot where the flasher currently resides. Was thinking of a bluetooth stereo, but just looking for ideas at the moment.
    '02 Gambler Outlaw
    '02 Mercury 200 EFI 2.5L

2. Member
    Yep I got a radio in mine.but now with Bluetooth I just use a speaker. I got an extra radio I'd make ya a deal on if you opt to go that route.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

3. Member
    I know this is an old thread, but if you still haven't done anything in that old flasher hole, you might want to think about a MercMonitor (SmartCraft) in there. Perfect fit in that original opening/hole and MercMonitor gives you a lot of engine data and vessel data via NMEA 2000. I use mine to monitor temp and verify thermostats are functioning, gives more exact water pressure readings over an analog gauge, fuel flow data, etc....and lots of other data......plus multiple different views/configurations/screen layouts. Plus, when you have any alarm, it gives the alarm code and a description of the alarm, level of severity, and recommended action. Best upgrade I made in my 2004 2100 for sure........