SI/DI interference from trolling motor

I have 2 echomap ultra 106sv units networked together and am getting interference in the side and down imaging when I run my minn kota vantage trolling motor. It's been there ever since it was installed, I just never tried to do anything about it until now. No issues with the 2d. Boat was rigged by the dealer last year so I can't say for sure how everything was done, but the TM is 24v and has 2 batteries dedicated to it only. The garmins are wired to the starter battery. Each units wires have the ferrite clips already on. The only place in the boat where everything is connected is the onboard charger. Do I need to add shielding to the wires by the charger? Or add an inline switch in the starter battery wire to the charger and shut it off when not charging? Looking for any suggestions you guys might have.

Thanks

2. Member
    I have this exact same issue with my Echomap plus 9, but on 2d. Haven’t really noticed it on Di or SI because I don’t normally run the vantage in that mode. Mine is a 36 volt system. I also noticed this to a lesser degree when using my bow mount terrova when power/ speed is increased. I hope someone has some ideas.