Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1 for Bubba
    721 ​ProXp

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Bubba lithium , might as well have a plug , with 2 battery's that come with it it will run a long time and you get 4 blades and a nice container .
    THIS.

3. Member
    Have had 2 American Anglers and no problem. May try the Bubba cordless on the next go round.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

4. Member
    Mr. Twister makes a white saltwater version that is a heavy duty version of their yellow/green one. It doesn't get hot or smell when steady using it like the others. I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by pabasshawk View Post
    I'm very pleased with my Bubba.
    They make some great quality products , I just got one of the landing nets .

Quote Originally Posted by Landem View Post
    Mr. Twister makes a white saltwater version that is a heavy duty version of their yellow/green one. It doesn't get hot or smell when steady using it like the others. I like it!
    Yep. That's the one I mentioned earlier called Pirahna

7. Member
    Thanks fellas, I had the green and yellow Mr.Twister it just went out and has been lightly used. When you put pressure the blades would pretty much quit their motion they were suppose to be doing to cut so thinking of going with one of the others. Thanks again have a great day

8. Member
    Thanks again for the helpful information. I plan to purchase a Bubba's cordless soon. Any ideas where/when they may go on sale? Thank you!

9. Member
    I've had two American Angler knives and they are great. I got a Bubba corded model last year when they were on sale at Bass Pro for $79. It has more power so far than the American Angler, and the blades are super sharp. No complaints at all with the American Angler, but the Bubba so far is better.

10. Member
    Hamilton beach or proctor silex from your local big box store, standard regular style turkey carver that works just fine, cheap to. If you can find an old 1970's version at a garage sale they have metal gears and will last forever.

11. Member
    I killed countless Hamilton Beach and Proctor Silex electric knives. Finally bought an American Angler. Have had it 5 years and still strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12