Sea star fluid leaking, rubbed my motor

Took the boat out yesterday, halfway through the day I was running down the river and noticed the boat was not responding like it should. Brought the boat to a stop and observed the motor while turning the wheel. Oil was leaking and spraying once it reached a certain point out of the sea star assembly under the motor. Here is what it looks like. The motor was installed over the winter and I don’t remember seeing this look like this but it does not mean it wasn’t as I also don’t distinctly remember looking at it either. Any thoughts on this? I have not been able to get ahold of the dealership yet and won’t be able to until Tuesday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Ranger Z521 250E-Tech H.O.
    hawghuntersbassclub.org

2. Member
    To be clear it is leaking out of the rubbed down area. Right under the round part of the motor that connects to the sea star.
    hawghuntersbassclub.org

3. Member
    Would need better pictures to see what seems wrong. But my steering has 3/8” clearance between the steering cylinder and the control arm. No way it could rub on mine.

4. Member
    I can take better pictures tomorrow.
    hawghuntersbassclub.org

5. Member
    looks like the wrong ram was installed on the boat should have more clearance than it shows.

6. Member
    Looking at the picture i can see part of the ram is chipped off top middle of ram mount.

7. Member
    For clarification there was an evinrude Etec on the boat before the SHO and I believe they kept the old steering and “made it work”.
    hawghuntersbassclub.org