Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Tackle Warehouse is disappointing

Placed an order yesterday and just got an email that it would ship June 17th. WTH these are in stock items and it takes 18 days just to put them in a box and ship? Doesn’t include the transit time once UPS gets possession. Is this due to them being in CA and heavy COVID regs still? Order has been cancelled.

Hello
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Unbelievable. It's not even worth saying anything else but is this like a weekly joke or are you guys being serious?

I was 6 days in and realized it would still be 3 weeks before it shipped. Emailed them to cancel the order and they did. Between Fish USA and The Hookup Tackle I had my items in 1 week.
    Last edited by fastfiat; 05-30-2021 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbhanger51 View Post
    Placed an order yesterday and just got an email that it would ship June 17th. WTH these are in stock items and it takes 18 days just to put them in a box and ship? Doesn’t include the transit time once UPS gets possession. Is this due to them being in CA and heavy COVID regs still? Order has been cancelled.

This link is in bold print on their homepage.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com//cat...HIPUPDATE.html

Tackle Warehouse Order Processing Delays
    Tackle Warehouse is experiencing order processing delays due to higher than normal order volumes and COVID-19 protocols currently in place. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are doing everything we can to get your packages out as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
    5.25.21 - Shipping Delay Update

--Orders placed by 12:30 PT--

Ground - 16 Days*
    GSO - 16 Days*
    Postal - 16 Days*
    International - 16 Days*
    UPS 2-Day** - No Delay*
    UPS Overnight** - No Delay*

*Includes Weekends
    **Currently 2-Day & Overnight Shipping is Available, but $5 2-Day & $10 Overnight Pricing is Suspended.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. - TW Staff

6. Member
    Ordered last night with 2 day shipping and got an email today with a tracking number. The free shipping orders are getting put on the back burner. Of course, this is about the 10th post like this in the past week, so I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said.

HA! As I have said before, there is a least one of these TW-is-slow topics every week. Please TW, get back to normal operations and spare us these complaints.

8. Member
    TW has made abundantly clear that if you want timely shipping you have to pay for it, regardless of the size of your order. They put it in bold print right on their website.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

I had a similar experience. I canceled and went with Fishusa, no problems. I am very particular where I spend my money these days.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

10. Member
    yes California is the culprit

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelms View Post
    TW has made abundantly clear that if you want timely shipping you have to pay for it, regardless of the size of your order. They put it in bold print right on their website.
    I paid for it still took a week

12. Member
    I think this thread shows why all those supposedly stupid signs are needed in that other thread. People just do not pay attention even when it is in plain sight!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    I think this thread shows why all those supposedly stupid signs are needed in that other thread. People just do not pay attention even when it is in plain sight!
    When you Google search a specific item and go to the tackle warehouse link for that item you don’t see shit for messaging about delays.

14. Member
    Has nothing to do with CA covid restrictions- it's just TW's continued unwillingness or inability to hire sufficient staff to meet demand. There was a short time they caught up many, many months ago even when the CA covid restrictions were pretty strict, but CA has been mostly open for months now (will be fully open in 2 weeks) and despite that TW seems to be actually getting worse. LBF has become my new go to and they just got another $600 from me this weekend that would have gone to TW if they weren't having chronic staffing issues.

I live 15 minutes from TW. Been a customer of theirs before it was called Tackle Warehouse. Use to be in Arroyo Grande and called Wilderness Outfitters. That being said, the negative posts directed toward them are well deserved in my opinion. I’ve started ordering from other dealers due to their degrading customer service.

16. Member
    Tackle Warehouse spoiled you and now that they're having trouble filling orders because of high volume you want to cancel them, seems typical for most Americans right now, if I can't have my way I'll boycott my suddenly perceived problem
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

I order from TW what I cannot buy from other sites. They stock inventory I like that I cannot find anywhere else. That alone is a reason to do business with them. So I pay for the 2 day shipping. I placed an order Friday morning. They put a tracking number on it that day and UPS picked it up that day. Yes I paid for shipping but that is satisfactory to me. UPS says they will deliver it Tuesday, all the way across the country. I am not complaining for paying a bit of shipping to get items I want that I cannot buy from other sites from Friday to Tuesday 2200 miles.

When you Google search a specific item and go to the tackle warehouse link for that item you don’t see shit for messaging about delays.
    Well, it is on their front main page in red More importantly it's on here at least twice weekly and has been for months but somehow a lot of people here just somehow seem to miss it.

19. Member
    Are they having a sale for Memorial Day? Put in an order and didn’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sjlongiv View Post
    Are they having a sale for Memorial Day? Put in an order and didn’t see it.

No Memorial Day sale this year.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast