Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    I will tell you what burnt me with them, I ordered 3 hybrid hunters on black Friday, LAST YEAR. I finally cancelled the order this may. After seeing them in stock at stores and other places I couldn't pay them for that kind of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbbassin View Post
    Has nothing to do with CA covid restrictions- it's just TW's continued unwillingness or inability to hire sufficient staff to meet demand. There was a short time they caught up many, many months ago even when the CA covid restrictions were pretty strict, but CA has been mostly open for months now (will be fully open in 2 weeks) and despite that TW seems to be actually getting worse. LBF has become my new go to and they just got another $600 from me this weekend that would have gone to TW if they weren't having chronic staffing issues.
    this
    Jordan Langford
    2011 Skeeter zx200 w/ 200 SHO
    Youtube: ➡️ https://youtube.com/c/JLFishing1 ⬅️ Check it out!!🔥

3. Member
    What gets me is that their shipping is slow unless you grease their palms then poof they will get right on it!

I guess it is really no different than greasing palms for any other service.

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    What gets me is that their shipping is slow unless you grease their palms then poof they will get right on it!

I guess it is really no different than greasing palms for any other service.

Lots of businesses have upgraded services if you are willing to pay for it.

5. Member
    Damn,another TW shipping issue..
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    I think this thread shows why all those supposedly stupid signs are needed in that other thread. People just do not pay attention even when it is in plain sight!
    So FRICKING TRUE! Some people are to lazy to read and then want to complain about it. And when you advise them your the a hole. You can put it in there every way you can and they just won't take the time to read it. Put a letter size paper on top of the product with instructions and call you says its doing this. You ask them if they got the letter sized extra instruction sheet with LARGE FONT PRINT on top of product. They say yes they got it. Then you tell them if they read it they wouldn't be calling. Happens at least once a week. Thinking maybe we should double shrink wrap the product and double up on the sheets.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankinh20 View Post
    yes California is the culprit
    CA opens this month. We'll see what the issue is.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    This link is in bold print on their homepage.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com//cat...HIPUPDATE.html

Tackle Warehouse Order Processing Delays
    Tackle Warehouse is experiencing order processing delays due to higher than normal order volumes and COVID-19 protocols currently in place. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are doing everything we can to get your packages out as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
    5.25.21 - Shipping Delay Update

--Orders placed by 12:30 PT--

Ground - 16 Days*
    GSO - 16 Days*
    Postal - 16 Days*
    International - 16 Days*
    UPS 2-Day** - No Delay*
    UPS Overnight** - No Delay*

*Includes Weekends
    **Currently 2-Day & Overnight Shipping is Available, but $5 2-Day & $10 Overnight Pricing is Suspended.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. - TW Staff
    And all of that is just talk on a cereal box!

9. Member
    I’ve ordered twice from them in the last two weeks. Got my order within a few days of the order both times. Paid a bit more, but no complaints from me.

10. Member
    Edie Brickell and the new Bohemians? Or is that a saying I’m not familiar with? “just talk on a cereal box”.
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Phrog Phil View Post
    Edie Brickell and the new Bohemians? Or is that a saying I’m not familiar with? “just talk on a cereal box”.
    Impressed with your recall of that classic

12. Member
    Thanks
    Red Sox in 6!

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrog Phil View Post
    Either/or, take your pick.

14. Banned
    Check out Hammond's tackle

15. Member
    Was wondering, those that have seen there tw and lbf stores or warehouse, how big , sq ft, etc are they compared to cabelaes or bps stores

Quote Originally Posted by SWbass View Post
    Tackle Warehouse spoiled you and now that they're having trouble filling orders because of high volume you want to cancel them, seems typical for most Americans right now, if I can't have my way I'll boycott my suddenly perceived problem

Not boycotting just going to spend my money where it way more convenient for me. You act like they need anyone that’s posted in this thread. Trust me they could give a shit less.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

17. Member
    yes, TW does publish the shipping delays, but I'm gonna call BS on one of their reasons being high volume of orders. I don't believe their volume of orders are higher now than anytime in the past. Why do I care? I guess because at one time TW had the most selection, the best price, and if I needed product ASAP it was at my door in 2 days for 5 bucks. And now there's no one that can fill that void. I think in reality we were likely spoiled by TW and now we're just pissed that they or no one else can match the level of service of which we were accustomed.

18. Member
    LBF has been shipping orders out days of when the order has been placed. Look where they are located...

Quote Originally Posted by Ththomp2 View Post
    yes, TW does publish the shipping delays, but I'm gonna call BS on one of their reasons being high volume of orders. I don't believe their volume of orders are higher now than anytime in the past. Why do I care? I guess because at one time TW had the most selection, the best price, and if I needed product ASAP it was at my door in 2 days for 5 bucks. And now there's no one that can fill that void. I think in reality we were likely spoiled by TW and now we're just pissed that they or no one else can match the level of service of which we were accustomed.

You can call BS but from the business side of it right now it's absolutely true that tgey are seeing unprecedented orders. I call on several stores and write orders for them and i can tell you they are selling out of product almost as soon as it hits the shelves. They size and frequency or orders for these stores has tripled or quadrupled the past year. Its insane right now with no signs of letting up.
    Reps from other companies are having same experience. I spoke with the owner of a nationally known rid company the other day and he says he has never seen anything like this. What product he gets in is sold as quick as he gets it. This is not a small volume brand either.

20. Member
    TW announced the addition of a Georgia location months ago! Seems to me that it should be up and running unless they ran into an issue!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast