Helix Networking Clarification

I have seen a lot of mixed information online about this, so trying to get some clarification. I have a Helix 10 SI G3N and Helix 10 CHIRP GPS G2N at the console. MEGA SI transducer is connected to the G3N unit. If I network the two units, will the Helix 10 CHIRP GPS G2N unit be able to display side imaging on its screen, or is it limited to 2D regardless because it is a CHIRP GPS unit? I have seen the Humminbird PDF grid, and the way I read it, unless it is a 360 transducer plugged in to the Helix 10 SI G3N unit, the Helix 10 CHIRP GPS G2N unit can only display 2D regardless of network setup. Thanks for the clarification.

Any Helix unit will share SI/DI/2D/Temp/GPS from any unit that has its mostly (cannot share CHIRP to a non-CHIRP unit).
    MEGA 360 can only be shared to a G2N/G3N/G4N from a SI+ or DI+ G3N/G4N.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Not meaning to Hijack the OP, but does that mean if I have a Helix 10 gen4 on the bow with MEGA 360, I can read the MEGA 360 on my Helix Gen 2 also on the bow? Allowing me to have the MEGA Live on the GEN4?

Quote Originally Posted by Dbgsig View Post
    Not meaning to Hijack the OP, but does that mean if I have a Helix 10 gen4 on the bow with MEGA 360, I can read the MEGA 360 on my Helix Gen 2 also on the bow? Allowing me to have the MEGA Live on the GEN4?
    Yes, that is what the second sentence in post #2 means.
    Of course your G2N has to have the software update that adds the MEGA 360 views/menus that was released in Dec 2019.

Read the Features section of all four versions of MEGA 360 on the Humminbird website.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    Great, Thank you Wayne