Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    In the 80s I installed hundreds of GE appliances .Bought a GE tv around 2000 and it didnt last 5 years.We have a 30 year old GE fridge that keeps going

2. Member
    Started a kitchen remodel the first week in January. Ordered a fridge that week from Lowes. After a 3 month wait, it never came in. We had already paid for the fridge and purchased the extended warranty. Cancelled the fridge and like to have never got our money back for it from Lowes. They would not refund the money paid for the warranty and was told we had to take that up with the warranty company. Finally found an Appliance company an hour and a half away from us with GE fridges in stock. Purchased one and within a month it was dead and we lost all food contents. Repair man came two weeks later and said not worth repairing because it would take forever to get the new compressor and it would be the same piece of junk compressor. Talked with store we purchased from and they brought a new fridge just like the one we had, but no help with replacement of the food lost. So far it has lasted, but I am scared every time I open the door of what I may find.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123