Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    06 V150TLR-
    So, I'm back again and need a little advice. Much better now after replacing the split/broke joint link and adjusting the oil lever correctly. Very minimal smoking now. After I ran it for awhile, I let it sit for a few minutes, removed the silencer intake and then tilted the motor up as far as it would be on the transom saver. No oil or fuel came out of the 2 bottom carbs but some came out the top one. I'm pretty sure it was oil fuel mixture (Oil not as thick as before and smelled like gas). It wasn't a lot but enough where it would make a mess after a few times out. Question is, should I just change out the oil check valves in the lines for the top carb, or could it be something else? Also, there are two oil lines with a check valve in each. Is there a way two know which one it might be? They are $45 a piece is why i'm asking and I have to remove the starter to get to them. Thank you!!!

2. Member
    Six check valves. One for each oil line to the intake manifold.

You might try swapping the top oil lines to the middle or bottom pairs of carburetors to see what happens.

Is the oil hose to the intake silencer connected?

That's a good idea. I appreciate it! I wish the starter wasn't in the way. Maybe it's not a big deal. The oil hose has been connected but It wasn't when I ran it yesterday because I had the silencer off so I could see the carbs. I assume that hose is for oil overflow from the intake? I didn't see any oil come out of it after I ran it without the silencer.
    Last edited by Jbos; 04-07-2024 at 02:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12