Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by old4runner View Post
    LMAO, true!! I think the addition time is what helped the midfield. Aston Martins gains are supposedly aero work. Practice 2 starts shortly and that is when they will really have to finally show their hand. I bet they pick up ~2 seconds a lap.
    Aston's improvement is in large part do to all the engineers they hired away from Merc and Red Bull finally being able to design and work on the car.

I have Perez for the WIN!

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Altro Cat View Post
    Aston's improvement is in large part do to all the engineers they hired away from Merc and Red Bull finally being able to design and work on the car.
    100% and a lot of that was wind tunnel. The further back you finish in points now the more off season wind tunnel time you get, that all started with the cost caps form 2020/2021.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...bNRbdYx8a.html

Verstappen still has not put the hammer down yet. I think he will be in the 29's and no one else.

11+ second victory...

1&2 finish for Red Bull.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

5. dartag1829
    Max dominated. 40 seconds ahead of 3rd place Alonso. Alonso is 41 driving an Aston Martin. Only the 2nd podium finish in a long time. Caught and passed Hamilton and Sainz. Bet Hamilton is crying his eyes out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12