Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkAce View Post
    Ain't any on Grand. Don't even look lol
    Not any on Eufaula either
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Does Joe have a Jetski to pull his shenanigans on during the summer months? Seems like he's the jetski type.
    Here he is trying to take out a fisherman encroaching on a secret spot.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WStorey View Post
    Lol believe what you want to then I guess
    I don’t necessarily believe anything but I do laugh at you guys who act like you know.
    2022 Ranger Z520R, 2022 Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    Dual 16” Lowrance Live’s at console, 12” Live with Active Target, Garmin 8612 and Livescope, and Humminbird 12” Mega 360 at the bow
    Lowrance Ghost TM

4. Member
    Neighbors had a dog once that would go out and take a dump the turn around and eat it, the woman was always asking the dog for kisses.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Neighbors had a dog once that would go out and take a dump the turn around and eat it, the woman was always asking the dog for kisses.
    Hershey’s?

6. Member
    Tucker Smith disqualification, he EARNED it regardless of his "lack of understanding" about why he was dq'd. Let it stand. His actions & comments from now on should tell if he learned anything or not. This lawyer a$$ needs to have a group of 10 -15 boats "shadow " him while he's trying to fish a tournament. Better yet if he has a dock go fish it. Don't know Alabama law, but some states a dock is considered part of the lake. Technically could set up a grill & a beer keg with other people in that situation & as long as you do not go ashore or enter a boat tied to it by law would be legal. That might have been changed in Indiana by now. If he wants to sue me, oh well. Boss of Eufaula, if you read this,. Best emogie I can do since the one I really wanted to use would get me banned.

7. Member
    When first saw him at the BPS event, I thought he had some strong fishing skills. However, after this issue, I can't say that I won't question any past events or future events that he fishes. The apologize does not seem genuine. Even if you didn't understand the rule, how could you not report the incident that day to BASS so they could look into it. Also, it appears that he only issuing the apology only after being caught and getting ruled against. So unfortunate for such a young and talented fisherman to have this marred the start of his career. I hope that he comes clean and truly is remorseful.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    So this is the guy (Logan) that alledgedly cheated with Tucker in the 1 Mil BPS event? Or the Lake Huron event?

Dang, appears Trait and Fischer really really don't like that Nicole person... wonder what was on that vid...

Those girls have major major beef. Had for years. People mentioned privileged behaviors. There are some high and mighty ones in this whole situation as well. Pretty wild honestly.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Cat fight.
    Where are yall seeing all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Shimanek View Post
    Where are yall seeing all of this?
    Instagram comments on TuckerSmithFishing statement
    2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

Quote Originally Posted by Booster View Post
    Instagram comments on TuckerSmithFishing statement
    Got a link?
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

12. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Got a link?
    you will have to log in, join up, or log in with facebook
    https://www.instagram.com/tuckersmithfishing/?hl=en

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

could someone take some screen shots of these instagram comments everyone is talking about and post please ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Cat fight.
    cat-fight-seinfeld.gif

Quote Originally Posted by River-Bandit View Post
    could someone take some screen shots of these instagram comments everyone is talking about and post please ,,,
    Looks like they've been deleted...

16. Member
    Tucker said in his statement that Joe was not hole sitting, but in the video Joe says “You ain’t the first one I’ve run off but I’ll run some more off”. So he admits to hole sitting in the video. This Durham guy has worked for A-Mart, Howell, and some others in the industry. He got Tucker out of a school suspension before for breaking a covid policy. He probably feels like he can do what he wants because of his connections. He should be banned.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk_duluthbass View Post
    Tucker said in his statement that Joe was not hole sitting, but in the video Joe says “You ain’t the first one I’ve run off but I’ll run some more off”. So he admits to hole sitting in the video. This Durham guy has worked for A-Mart, Howell, and some others in the industry. He got Tucker out of a school suspension before for breaking a covid policy. He probably feels like he can do what he wants because of his connections. He should be banned.
    Are people that big of pussies that they let someone “run” them off a spot. I’d lose my shit if someone tried that on me.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by River-Bandit View Post
    Seems like the negative ones get deleted pretty quick

19. Member
    You’d lose your shit and do what? Something that would get you dq’d and possibly put in jail? Grow up dude. If he was running circles around people like he threatened then you’d have to leave. Most people would probably call the tournament director which is really the only option you have.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    Seems like the negative ones get deleted pretty quick

That's mine, I'm suprised it's still there, to be honest.

And this one also suprised still there.

But the whole Logan/Nicole/Trait/Karen thread is gone... it had like 20 comments.

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast