Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk_duluthbass View Post
    You’d lose your shit and do what? Something that would get you dq’d and possibly put in jail? Grow up dude. If he was running circles around people like he threatened then you’d have to leave. Most people would probably call the tournament director which is really the only option you have.
    Please. The DQ would be the least of my concern. If somebody is threatening you and trying to bully you, you just tuck and run?? I don’t doubt it, but I sure the hell ain’t doin it. I would think most wouldn’t but the world is awful soft nowdays.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinPaPaw View Post
    Please. The DQ would be the least of my concern. If somebody is threatening you and trying to bully you, you just tuck and run?? I don’t doubt it, but I sure the hell ain’t doin it. I would think most wouldn’t but the world is awful soft nowdays.
    Thats why people like the Boss continue to do ot. They just haven't done it to the right person yet.

3. Member
    You’d lose your shit and do what? Something that would get you dq’d and possibly put in jail? Grow up dude. If he was running circles around people like he threatened then you’d have to leave. Most people would probably call the tournament director which is really the only option you have.
    Try not to slip and fall while you’re running to your safe space

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Thats why people like the Boss continue to do ot. They just haven't done it to the right person yet.
    You’re exactly right. Bullies have no place in the world, and they need to be put in their place. People are scared to do it anymore.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjfulks View Post
    Try not to slip and fall while you’re running to your safe space
    have fun in prison lol. Please explain what you can do and not go jail? Yell back at him? Lol what a joke

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    he got caught on camera and it blew up online. That’s the only thing you can do and it got done thankfully.

7. Member
    please explain what you’d do? Yell at him? Like that’d work. Some idiots in here. Calling the tournament director is the only option. If you’re referring to violence then expect to go to jail and court.

8. Member
    please explain what you’d do? Yell at him? Like that’d work. Some idiots in here. Calling the tournament director is the only option. If you’re referring to violence then expect to go to jail and court.

No I’d run and hide like you would. Of course I’d call the tournament director, but I sure the hell ain’t moving either. And yea he would also get an earful as well. Way more than he’s giving me I assure you. Now if he wanted to continue to be a dick, he’s more than welcome to come on into the boat.

As Eddie Murphy said, don’t let the grey hair fool ya. Lol.

I’m not promoting violence and try to avoid it, but sometimes you just gotta standup for yourself.

9. Member
    No I’d run and hide like you would. Of course I’d call the tournament director, but I sure the hell ain’t moving either. And yea he would also get an earful as well. Way more than he’s giving me I assure you. Now if he wanted to continue to be a dick, he’s more than welcome to come on into the boat.

As Eddie Murphy said, don’t let the grey hair fool ya. Lol.

I’m not promoting violence and try to avoid it, but sometimes you just gotta standup for yourself.
    You’re a real idiot for trash talking me for no reason. Especially since your advice is to sit in your boat in the middle of a big tournament while a belligerent idiot is driving circles around you. Did I say I’d run and hide? No, but I’m not sitting there like a dumbass in the middle of a big tournament that I used my time and money to compete in. I’m calling the director and moving on so I can keep trying to catch fish.

10. Member
    You’re a real idiot for trash talking me for no reason. Especially since your advice is to sit in your boat in the middle of a big tournament while a belligerent idiot is driving circles around you. Did I say I’d run and hide? No, but I’m not sitting there like a dumbass in the middle of a big tournament that I used my time and money to compete in. I’m calling the director and moving on so I can keep trying to catch fish.
    Well, this should be good for at least 2 more pages...

11. Member
    You only have to hold your phone and video any idiot. They can't stand it. You see the dumbass run as he talked. Wuss.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

The world sure has changed. I hate a bully worse than a thief.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    Seems like the negative ones get deleted pretty quick

Thanks Troy

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    The world sure has changed. I hate a bully worse than a thief.
    Not for me bullies stand out and are predictable thieves on the other hand are hard to spot and work undercover so to speak.
    2019 Phoenix 21PHX
    Mercury 250 4 Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    That's mine, I'm suprised it's still there, to be honest.

And this one also suprised still there.

But the whole Logan/Nicole/Trait/Karen thread is gone... it had like 20 comments.
    thank you sir

16. Member
    You called me out in your first post. Just let it go, before I come up and run you off your honey hole next tournament. Lol.

Haven't watched it yet, but on TFF they are saying Luke Shredded Joe jr today on his podcast...

Clark Rheem and Hugh Cosculluela going live on Tiktock tonight at 8pm (I assume Central) to talk about the incident as well. Hugh is the guy getting yelled at by Joe aka the Boss of Eufaula...

https://www.tiktok.com/@hughcfishing
    https://www.tiktok.com/@clarkreehmfi...79236480470318

That's mine, I'm suprised it's still there, to be honest.

And this one also suprised still there.

But the whole Logan/Nicole/Trait/Karen thread is gone... it had like 20 comments.

Looks like Tucker's Instagram page has been removed now...

EDIT: Actually looks like I was removed from Tucker's instagram :).
    Last edited by 78Staff; 03-21-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Haven't watched it yet, but on TFF they are saying Luke Shredded Joe jr today on his podcast...

Luke was in rare form for this one, definitely worth the watch lol... starts around the 19min mark...

20. Member
    Looks like Tucker's Instagram page has been removed now...
    HAHA his instagram page is still there you have been officially blocked and your comment now has been deleted

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast