Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Well shit...went dow that rabbit hole for about an hour. Ryan Ingram/Joe Durham...whoever...dudes a douche

Wrap will be removed and beard shaved off after all this heat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTR21 View Post
    If Smith has a past with this guy and he was staying at his house, it's likely what it appears, sadly. If they don't have history together, it really begs the question of why the guy would even get involved.
    Open the link in post 165. They are buds. The lawyer has been caught in more lies than he can remember.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

4. Banned

5. Member
    I would be curious to hear what the other competition is saying?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Shimanek View Post
    Yes, they showed up and fished the last chance qualifier which was the week before and were one of the last, if not last to make the cut to fish the big tournament. They had little to no practice supposedly .
    When the sponsoring lawyer is paying for productive holes or possibly stuffed baskets they don’t need any practice.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barca_Veloce View Post
    I would be curious to hear what the other competition is saying?
    so best i can find is, privately - it's not good. Publicly - they're waiting for the DQ to be ruled on before comment

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    So will that be looked at as well?
    doubtful however when your a rule breaker and get caught every past win is scrutinized.

9. dartag1829
    Any idea how long an appeal takes.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    With ligation dude, this appeal is probably to take a longer than most. BASS has to be thorough.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Per the Opens rule book Section 23....48 hours after the penalty is assed to make the appeal and then 7 days for a decision on that appeal. A 3 person panel will rule on the appeal One Employee of BASS not associated with the tournament department and 2 anglers not involved in the event in question.
    Last edited by shooter66; 03-15-2023 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    Sitting there as a spectator waiting for said angler sure looks like some information would have had to of been exchanged for Joe to know where to be waiting to watch vs following tucker from the launch site.
    I don't think telling a non-competitor where you're fishing is a violation of the no information rule.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Is hole sitting defined as cheating? If so, then it can't be condoned. I'd say they should at least revoke his BASS magazine subsription, but an even worse punishment would be to make him read it.
    Obviously don't condone it, but I don't think it is the same severity as shoving enough weights in the gut of your fish to bump your weight 30% for a day's catch.

14. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamelau View Post
    Obviously don't condone it, but I don't think it is the same severity as shoving enough weights in the gut of your fish to bump your weight 30% for a day's catch.
    why not?? aren't they both trying to achieve the same goal?

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamelau View Post
    I agree- they are different in a quantitative sense with the degree and audacity of the cheating, but in a qualitative sense with BASS, they are pretty much 'black and white' in some things when irrefutable proof is on the table. There is enough doubt with Tucker's involvement that a "banning for life" penalty won't be handed down the same way the walleye fishermen will be dealt with by their organization.

16. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    Entry fees are going to get more expensive once the pro's are required to include an onboard attorney to their events.

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Sounds like my 3 man scramble squad just showing up at the big club showcase and shooting 22 under.
    And I thought that only happened at my local country club!
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Sounds like my 3 man scramble squad just showing up at the big club showcase and shooting 22 under.
    Hey, it takes a lot of sandbagging to be able to shoot that low and earn a trophy
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

I wonder if the real Ryan Ingram is pursuing anything against the lawyer. Probably be tough to go against a lawyer.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    why not?? aren't they both trying to achieve the same goal?
    By that logic then when I hit 26mph in our 25mph speed limit takeoffs then it would be the same as planting fish in barrels to grab tournament day. To say there aren't different severity of cheating is ridiculous. Just like saying that petty theft is the same as grand larceny.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast