Thread: New update

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Member
    so from what i'm reading to reload version 22 onto live units and helps with freezing issues of active target? or do i need to reload old software on active target to? is that available anywhere?? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    photo from yesterday showing the interference. Turn off the humminbird and image is great, never had this until the update. I’m going to downgrade the graph down to 22.1 tonight and see what happens. You can see all the little white dots especially in the black under the boat to the right and from 50-100ft it’s almost unreadable.
    Downgraded just my console hds16 live back to 22.1 and it fixed my interference. I left the bow at version 23.1 and side scan on the bow is still all interference. So if you run both bird and Lowrance side scan i wouldn’t update.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    290ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Miller tech/Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

Updated A few Days ago All my HDS Lives to 23.1 and also Updated AT1, now I get the random freezing on My at1 every 2 hours or so, I was Just Powering off Units and Turning them back on to get AT to work again, but Now That Seems to not work and my AT module Doesn’t power on and I get a Constant No Source, could the Update have made my black box go “dead”? Does anyone have the old 22.1 AT1 software? Really upset about this considering I might have to drop $600 on a new module when Lowrance took 17 months to come out with a new update and couldn’t even make it right.
    2012 Ranger Z520 Comanche
    Evinrude E-Tec 200HP

Quote Originally Posted by BigBass044 View Post
    Updated A few Days ago All my HDS Lives to 23.1 and also Updated AT1, now I get the random freezing on My at1 every 2 hours or so, I was Just Powering off Units and Turning them back on to get AT to work again, but Now That Seems to not work and my AT module Doesn’t power on and I get a Constant No Source, could the Update have made my black box go “dead”? Does anyone have the old 22.1 AT1 software? Really upset about this considering I might have to drop $600 on a new module when Lowrance took 17 months to come out with a new update and couldn’t even make it right.
    Do a hard reset. It helped mine

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    So, happened again today, after only about an hour... Pulled into the shade under a bridge and loaded the previous version on both modules. No lockups after that, although I was only our for another 2 hours or so. Oddly enough, the "new" palettes stayed, so I still have 7/8 available, which suprised me. They exist even after hard reset of HDS it's attached to.

So, either the palettes stick, or the module doesn't allow downgrading - not sure. Currently AT shows previous version and in fact my HDS's started telling me there is an upgrade for them so I do believe the downgrade worked. Anyway won't know more till the weekend but will post up any updates.

Pretty sure the new palettes are in the software for the hds unit itself not the AT module. I upgraded both of my AT2 units only and did not get the new palettes. If and when I update my live units then the new palettes will show up I’m sure. Upgrading both AT2 units only had them working great with no black screen or pauses.

Would you mind sending me V22? The email is christopherelliott19@outlook.com I updated my 3 HDS lives to 23.3 and AT1 as well and also experienced the Freeze, I was also restarting the units to get ActiveTarget to work again, but now when I turn on the units the ActiveTarget Module doesn’t even power on and I get a no Source, not sure if 23.3 Fried my module and made it go “dead” or if it’s just the New Software keeping it from turning back on, did you go back to v22 on Active Target as well as the units? If so could you also send me the V22 Active Target1 Software? Thank you!
    Evinrude E-Tec 200HP

7. Member
    anybody got old software for active target 1?

8. Member
    For those that updated, and did a hard reset immediately after, did you have issues?

For those that updated without a hard reset and had issues, did you do a hard reset later? If so, did the reset fix the issues?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeky View Post
    For those that updated, and did a hard reset immediately after, did you have issues?

For those that updated without a hard reset and had issues, did you do a hard reset later? If so, did the reset fix the issues?
    I had issues with lockup after update with AT1.
    Dud the hard reset and had 1 no source in 8 hrs.
    I still had complete lock when changing map source from Navionics to built in CMap. This happened on Navionics also so its definitely related to AT1 being active or turning on from being stopped.
    Last edited by bloodman; 06-06-2023 at 10:18 AM.

Looks like the Update Completely Killed my AT1 Module, won’t even power on anymore. I suggest anyone who updated an AT1 to revert back before it makes your Black Box go dead as well. Tried to revert AT to v22 but since the black box is “dead” I am unable to, gonna order a new black box to use for a big tournament coming and then send off the “dead” one to Lowrance to see if it can be fixed, if it can be fixed I’ll just keep it as a Spare. My question is when I receive the New Black Box do I have to do anything to pair it With my current AT transducer or will it just be plug and play like with the Original Black Box? Thanks
    Evinrude E-Tec 200HP

11. Member
    Plug and play

12. Member
    I updated carbon and 2 lives w AT1, I saved all my settings and then did the hard rest then updated everything. I tested everything on the water for 5 hrs. So far so good. I do believe the AT1 screen looks much better and is more stable with waves. The color pallets don’t work with my glasses, lol… I still think there is a problem w sharing waypoints and maps between the 2 live units but shares fine w the carbon. I can live with that for now. I do have cmap enhanced buiit in, navionics card, and cmap 216 for canada. I’m heading to canada next week, time will tell. I will have a chance to use the next five days locally before I leave…. Even with saved settings, I still had to arrange some overlays, not too bad. I hope I’m ready to go.

13. Member
    Current release for Live units
    Release Date: 25 May 2023
    Version: 23.3-67.3.25

Seems as though Lowrance screwed the pouch on this update. Has there been an official statement "any where" on "What They" are doing about it? Sure would ease tensions here on the BBC and show that they give a damn.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

15. Member
    Curious

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OBT View Post
    Seems as though Lowrance screwed the pouch on this update. Has there been an official statement "any where" on "What They" are doing about it? Sure would ease tensions here on the BBC and show that they give a damn.
    I reached back out to the rep that initially told me about the issues with the .37 issues last week. She had me check a few things and said she had to report it to someone else. I haven’t heard anything since then.
    2018 Phoenix 819 / 2018 Mercury 200 Pro XS

17. Member
    Is anyone with AT2 experiencing issues post update? I’m running a 9 live, 9 pro and AT2. Been holding off until folks chime in. Many thanks
    Respectfully,
    Captain Rab
    V1CO 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the
    world to put to shame the wise; and God has
    chosen the weak things of the world to put to
    shame the things which are mighty

18. Member
    I have an active target but can't get it to download on my SD card. I guess I'm too old 71 to figure it out should it be unzipped or a zip file?

19. Member
    My simplified advice would absolutely update AT2 and do not update AT1 (unless you really feel compelled to).

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleman55 View Post
    I have an active target but can't get it to download on my SD card. I guess I'm too old 71 to figure it out should it be unzipped or a zip file?
    Active target updates are riw files. Only ones that are in a zip format are the updates for the hds, carbons, elite, hook, etc units themselves.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast