Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    Big Update Coming. Significant revision with a new operating mode. And the Lowrance Ghost version.

2. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    I have a Ghost, sounds good

3. Member
    Subscribed, looking forward to seeing more information about this and if I should replace my current turret.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution Sonar View Post
    Big Update Coming. Significant revision with a new operating mode. And the Lowrance Ghost version.
    This is my like button

Any pedal changes - that seemed to be the most... controversial part of it.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I plan on buying a turret but will hold off to see what and when its coming......have another one i mind but wont pull trigger just yet.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Member
    I have been wanting a Garmin Force TM and debating the original 57” Force and the Kraken. I had been leaning towards another turret setup for Livescope.

After seeing your invention and the pure genius of this simple configuration on the original Force, I need to get it ordered and be one of the first in line for your product Paul.

Well done!
    JT

2014 Ranger Z521C / Yamaha VMAX SHO 250 / IONIC Batteries
    Garmin 57” Force TM, ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv’s, LVS34

7. Member
    What is the ball park price?

Paul, you have a very nice part here.

BCB

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FALCONflyer200 View Post
    What is the ball park price?
    This has been asked a couple times on here I see and it doesn't look like he is going to answer. So I will make a guess at around $1k.

I suspect more than the Rite Hite and similar units, probably more inline with the DD26/Blitz or Live Scanner offerings. Although based on the uniqueness and "first to market" with this type of setup I would not be surprised if it comes to market higher than any currently available model.

11. BBC SPONSOR
    I'll post updated pics and videos after Thanksgiving weekend but here are some of the changes:

The new user mode is... Trolling Motor Mirror!
    Also added 'Look Around' for TM Mirror and Compass Lock modes (might not make sense but is hugely useful).
    The full assembly is now a true bolt on - no disassembly of trolling motor shaft/head and or potential warrantee issue.
    Billet aluminum cable junction block
    No longer has a carbon fiber shaft - new unit has a rail system that allows for trolling motor height adjustability, adds integrated cable management, and a plethora of transducer mounting options - single, dual, triple, including pivoting mounts - manual and a future surprise .

No pricing until the design is 100% complete. It will be more than those currently available but will offer WAY more features.

I'll post updated pics and videos after Thanksgiving weekend but here are some of the changes:

Also added 'Look Around' for TM Mirror and Compass Lock modes (might not make sense but is hugely useful).
    The full assembly is now a true bolt on - no disassembly of trolling motor shaft/head and or potential warrantee issue.
    No longer has a carbon fiber shaft - new unit has a rail system that allows for trolling motor height adjustability, adds integrated cable management, and a plethora of transducer mounting options - single, dual, triple, including pivoting mounts - manual and a future surprise .

No pricing until the design is 100% complete. It will be more than those currently available but will offer WAY more features.

(Al's ghetto Like button)

13. Member

Sounds great, Paul. Happy Thanksgiving!
    ciao,
    Marc

14. Member

now we're talkin.

15. Member
    Stoked to hear trolling motor mirror. Thats always been my biggest concern as somebody who has garmin scope and trolling motor(I know hummingbird has this). I had the Rite one briefly and hated it because I struggled to be on two pedals at once while running bank and searching for fish. I don't mind it being a little more expensive for a really solid well thought-out product. Excited to see where this goes!

16. Member
    Would like to see your foot operate it in new video thanks

17. Member
    Will there be Power Pole Move compatibility?

Quote Originally Posted by armond View Post
    Would like to see your foot operate it in new video thanks
    Oh yes this is good idea, would like to see how well/easily it operates with foot instead of hand :). Honestly with Ghost availability and TM Mirror, and true bolt on setup I've become much more interested...

19. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Oh yes this is good idea, would like to see how well/easily it operates with foot instead of hand :). Honestly with Ghost availability and TM Mirror, and true bolt on setup I've become much more interested...
    Same!

20. Member
    Interesting, Livescanner already has the Sync mode or “follow your trolling motor”. They also have heading lock, lure lock and quad scan.
    Thanks,

Stan Stone
    Lexington, NC (High Rock Lake)

https://youtube.com/c/StanStoneFishing

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast