Kansas Bass Club Moderator

Laconia Bike week questions

Been to sturgis a bunch of times and every time we have a ball! Will try to not ever miss one but……

I have a bucket list and that’s Laconia. It would be a couple summers away. I wanna buy a dyna and make it in to a club style ripper and ride it solo to Laconia bike week. I could take the roadglide but what fun would that be? Lol Probs meet my nephew in Boston then ride up from there.

For those who have been what’s the lodging like? Best place to stay etc. Are lodging prices jacked up like sturgis? Are there campgrounds where a person can camp with shower facilities and stuff like sturgis?

Same as any other event, the lodging prices do go up. There are some camp grounds around that you could stay it but it all depends how far you want to be from the main activities at the track or around the lake. If you can get a room at the NASWA Resort,
    that would put you close to Weirs Beach and all the good spots to hang out and people watch. I prefer to avoid all the crowds and traffic but to each their own.
    The track is not far from there either which is where you will find all the factory trailers and demo rides. I like seeing the racing but rain this year ruined a bunch of scheduled events.