Nice-to-have or MUST-have's for a 2019 Z21

Picking up a 2019 Z21 in less than 2 weeks, and working on getting things purchased ahead of picking it up so I can get everything installed in the first day or two.

Just curious from other owners on here, is there anything that you've added to these boats that's nice to have, or you would consider a MUST have on the boat for something you've added? Seems like there's always one or two things that people absolutely love to add to every brand of boat out there to improve the overall quality or use of the boat, be it minor or major.

Thanks!

Dexter wet bolt kit. Check splash well for clear vinyl, if not I buy some and lay some down to protect from rubbing gel coat on rigging.
    Last edited by BMCD; 09-01-2023 at 11:37 AM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Ninja Grass Blade for sure! #1 must have for all trolling motors!
    2019 Nitro Z19 Sport with 150 Four stroke
    Swinging bass in the front
    and wake boards and tubes off the back

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Dexter wet bolt kit. Check splash well for clear vinyl, if not I buy some and lay some down to protect from rubbing gel coat on rigging.
    That's the first thing I want to get. I'm still having trouble finding which kit I need to get that also has the shims to raise the trailer fenders as well.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmastermatt View Post
    Ninja Grass Blade for sure! #1 must have for all trolling motors!
    I've got that already, it's such a nice addition. I'm taking my Ghost and most of my electronics with me from my old boat, and the Ghost already has that. Such a good accessory.