Going out of Tydings Marina this week

I have a CLUB tournament there this week. I'm a lousy big water fisherman. I might just be a lousy any water fisherman but I try. I fish Eastern Shore rivers, small bass, not much grass. I just got my ass kicked on the Potomac, lots of grass broke loose and floating, can anyone give me a clue as to what's working near Havre de Gras or Northeast or such and how I can try to pick up a limit? I don't fish these waters they are 2 & 1/2 hours away from where I live.

You could probably fish all the pilings in tidings marina and catch a limit. A lot of tournaments go out of there and a lot of fish are released there. The bank between furnace bay and the railroad bridge should have some fish. I now live Florida but I was originally from SE PA. If the water is cold the marinas in the Northeast will have some fish. The smallmouth may be around all the bridge pilings including I95 bridge.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2bassn View Post
    You could probably fish all the pilings in tidings marina and catch a limit. A lot of tournaments go out of there and a lot of fish are released there. The bank between furnace bay and the railroad bridge should have some fish. I now live Florida but I was originally from SE PA. If the water is cold the marinas in the Northeast will have some fish. The smallmouth may be around all the bridge pilings including I95 bridge.
    Thank you.

4. Member
    OK thanks all I got some good hints, I sucked day 1 and have some issues. No more help LOL.