dual console mount

Gentlemen, I am very excited to get back into the bass boat world again...have had several bass boats in my day. I made a bad decision in getting out for a while purchasing a pontoon boat. The barge is gone now as I have purchased a 2023 Caymas cx.19! I love it so far! The boat along with the Merc 225 pro xs are an awesome pairing. I purchased and installed a hds pro 12 at the bow on a BBT plate and hd gimbal. That was a fairly easy install aside from updating it along with the ghost trolling mtr and the active sonar...that seems irritating so far...which is a separate issue to be discussed with Lowrance as per a lot of folk's recommendation on the Lowrance forum here. My question is this...I want to take the presently removed hds live 9 from the bow and mount it aside the presently installed in dash hds 9 that also came with the boat. I have purchased a BBT dash replacement panel and their reinforcement plate along with two hd gimbal mounts as a kit. Has anyone installed this set up? ...and have you done it yourself? After reading the installation instructions, it seems pretty involved! I am very savvy when it comes to most things as I own and operate a home remodeling business.... not much intimidates me...but wow! Your input would be greatly appreciated gentlemen. I presume that I will also need an additional ethernet cable and an additional network cable...using the new power cable from the 12 do to plug and play at the bow already installed with the 9 that I took out...I welcome any comments! Thanks in advance for your consideration.

2. Member
    I went ahead and installed everything myself and am very glad I did. BBT makes awesome mounts...very heavy duty! The install ended up fairly detailed, but easy to carry out after things got rolling! See pics of completed project! 20231111_132011[1].jpg20231111_132019[1].jpg

3. Member
    Lookin real good

4. Member
    Looks great! You will love your new ride.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100
    Lowrance Ghost
    Lowrance HDS Lives

5. Member
    BBT is by far the best rock-solid mounts on the market, have been since Van came out with the very first dual mount offered.

6. Member
    By the way that tie off above the control box yawl can think me for that, back in the Stratos days I suggested that he put that there standard.