Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Well since I have never and will never order from Amazon, that would be, NO.
    My wife and I order all the time from Amazon; very convenient and never a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    My wife and I order all the time from Amazon; very convenient and never a problem.

and 99% of the time, cheaper. I value my time. No need to leave the office when they will bring it to me.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    If they deliver the cars like they deliver most packages, the car will show up with a dented bumper, scratched hood, and one wheel in the flower bed next to the front porch.
    Or you have to get on your neighborhood chatter page and ask if anyone recognizes this driveway....says my car was delivered but this isn't my driveway

4. Member
    From a consumer standpoint, Amazon has an excellent business model. Purchases from them are often/usually less expensive, delivery is fast [a lot of my orders are delivered next day], and returns are expedited. Not only is there not a hassle on returns, but if we decide to return something to Amazon, we simply drop it off at the Kohls store 1.5 miles from our house. Doesn’t even need to be in a box, or wrapped, when returned. And our account is credited within 24 hours. Despite gloom and doom predictions that Amazon is going to take over the world, as a consumer I’m happy to purchase from a company that gets it right. When they figure out how to hire drivers who never ever make a mistake, I suggest they clone them and staff the rest of the world.

5. Member
    Amazon has made deliveries here within hours not day's of a order, they also have hard to find items in hardware,electrical etc.

6. Member
    What if your porch won't support the weight of a car?
    Hi Mike.

7. Member
    Wonder what the UPS store would say if you showed up to return it?

8. Member
    #1 I would never make a major purchase on-line
    #2 I would never buy a Hyundai
    #3 Never buy a vehicle without a test drive, even new
    #4 Too many counterfeit products sold on Amazon
    #5 I like to see the salesman uncomfortable while we haggle for price

Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    With most states having dealer franchise requirements I wonder how Amazon gets around that?

Car dealers are scum. About time for better options.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

10. Member
    I will stick with my local dealer or CarMax.

11. Member
    There is a reason Bezo’s is the richest man in the world…. His online platform is the best. Their prices usually are the best. The selection is undoubtedly the best. You can buy food, broadheads, fishing stuff, adult toys, office supplies, clothes etc etc… you name it, its there!! And living way out in the country like we do, where most things are 45min’s away at best, sometimes we have same day delivery!! How many returns have you ever had a true hassle from Amazon for?

i would strongly consider buying a vehicle from them, they seem to do everything else just right.

12. Member
    I use Amazon all the time, when I think of something I need or see something I have never tried suggested on this site, like spices or brands not available here, I'll use my phone and order it on the spot. Sometimes I'll make several orders a day. With prime I never pay for delivery. But I don't think I could take delivery of a car that I haven't looked over every inch of and test driven.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos81 View Post
    There is a reason Bezo’s is the richest man in the world…. His online platform is the best. Their prices usually are the best. The selection is undoubtedly the best. You can buy food, broadheads, fishing stuff, adult toys, office supplies, clothes etc etc… you name it, its there!! And living way out in the country like we do, where most things are 45min’s away at best, sometimes we have same day delivery!! How many returns have you ever had a true hassle from Amazon for?

i would strongly consider buying a vehicle from them, they seem to do everything else just right.
    I’ll name it and it isn’t there….ammunition, or reloading supply’s…the only components you can buy for reloading is shotgun wads,and lead shot and the lead shot adds are all worded in a way to say…reloading weight or adding weight for scuba diving;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12