Thread: New VXS20?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Need a VXS19............

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    A certain former member on here just did an over/under review on it. FYI if you didn't know, he's biased against them. When I do decide to replace my Phoenix in the next few years the VXs20 is on my short list.
    That dude is unwatchable. Rags on Vexus because of price without being in one……..Loves Ikon because he drove it with no hands standing up regardless of price.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John B. View Post
    That dude is unwatchable. Rags on Vexus because of price without being in one……..Loves Ikon because he drove it with no hands standing up regardless of price.
    Yes he is hard to watch but he makes some good points at times. I think he suffers from adult ADD.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John B. View Post
    I agree but this time he actually praised it. Wonder if hes just sucking up to save face.

5. Member
    Howdy,

On the plus side he has interesting content but his videos could be about 1/3 the length. The remaining 2/3 of every video are him having “spontaneous” conversations with the staff while doing ad-libbed sound effects like he is John Moschitta Jr. witht tourette’s. And yes, he’s clearly a Vexus hater for most of his videos.

Take care,

Ruddiger

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    A certain former member on here just did a over/under review on it. FYI if you didn't know, he's biased against them. When I do decide to replace my Phoenix in the next few years the VXs20 is on my short list.
    All that Vexus has to do is give him a boat tour. Gambler / Ballistic / Ikon gave him a tour and all the sudden they are the greatest boats ever. Even in the gambler going out of business videos where they screwed over customers for money, he was still defending gambler!

As for the OP, I really like this new model. I appreciated the original vexus models, but they always seemed a little bit like a multispecies boat. The new one just looks so much better for me. As far as the pricing goes, to me the build quality / innovation looks far better than say a skeeter FXR or even a loaded Nitro Z21 that go for similar prices.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

7. Member
    They did not "give" him a tour. They "pay" him for his tours and his reviews. He even tells you his reviews and time are not free.
    Nor as they should be. Agree or disagree with the commentary, make no mistake, he is in the marine "business", hence, to make $.
    I see his viewpoints as true and honest, albeit in his opinion. As viewers/consumers we should just take it for what we think it's worth to us.

Who is this "person"?
    Boatless

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nojretlas View Post
    Who is this "person"?
    you tube team marine clown
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12