Winterized the Camper today

With temperatures forecasted to below 32 the next couples of mornings, decided to winterize the camper.
    Blew out the lines and then added the RV Antifreeze. Cheap insurance.
    I will rest must easier knowing I have done that.
    Grand Design 320MKS took about 3 gallons of RV Antifreeze, @ $5.00 per gallon, you betcha!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

2. Member
    Did the truck camper last week. It lives in the pole barn with the boat and the rest of my "stuff" and I still take that precautionary measure to ensure no plumbing issues due to freezing temps. I use the RV antifreeze in the cassette toilet and carry water in totes when I go out in the winter and leave the fresh and hot water tanks empty (winterized).

3. Member
    Sad day when we have to winterize. Deer season started here so camping season is up for us too.

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    We winterized in October and then unwinterized last week on our,way to Florida. Will winterize again on the way home.

5. Member
    I'm fortunate that I've never had to winterize my 40' Motorhome. I have a 60X40 heated Pole barn that I put it in. I was never
    comfortable with the thought of doing it. Also never had to winterize the boat I'm Blessed.

6. Member
    Never winterize here. Do drain all the water out. 7 different things to drain

Last camping trip in the bag, 12/10/23. (Grandfathers Mountain NC) Winterizing it again this week. NO Plans on using it until Early Spring.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

8. Banned
    I drain and blow out lines with air compressor. No antifreeze. However, I do put some in drain traps and holding tanks. I have a lemon, Grand Design Imagine 22 MLE. Never, has anything caused me such grief. Don't buy one.