Lowrance LWX-1 Weather/Satallite Radio setup

Picked this up recently here on BBC, but decided to upgrade to the latest model. This is the LWX-1, a few models old, but still capable of getting weather and/or siriusxm radio with the appropriate subscription and fully controllable from your MFD. Includes everything you see below, everything you need to connect to your Lowrance network. I used it with HDS Live and Pro, but should work with Gen2 and up as I understand it. Includes LWX-1 Module, Power cable, Ethernet Cable, Antenna/Cable, plus a RCA to 3.5 cable you will need if you want to connect it to a SonarHub, Fusion, or simlar for Satallite Radio. The Mast mount is not included, so you will need to flush mount the antenna (or purchase a mast mount if you want to isntall it that way. Cable can be run down through a hole or can be run out from underneath, there is a channel for it to run through. I actually had it mounted under the driver console.

Note since this is the previous generation, it only will get SiriusXM Channels up to the 200's. The higher channels require newer hardware. But if you are looking for an inexpensive way to add weather and or Sat Radio this is a nice setup.

Paid $150 a month or so ago, how about $125 shipped?

Manual - https://softwaredownloads.navico.com...158-15_B_w.pdf

TTT

bump for the weekend...

BTT...

Any offers?

TTT

7. Member
    What is the latest one out? Bump for you

Latest one is WM-4 - primary differences are the WM-4 allows the higher sat radio channels, ie the higher 200's and 300+ channels that are in the newer spectrum or bandwidth or whatever. (LWX model only goes up to the mid 200's, as that was all that existed at the time). The WM-4 also uses a dedicated lowrance cable for audio instead of the more generic RCA adapter, and a dedicated lowrance eithernet connector instead of RJ45 for the network cable. NEMA cabling is the same. The Weather options are bascially the same, you can do no weather or one of the three available packages - inshore, offshore, and offshore + fishing.

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/ty...adio-receiver/

This is older model, of course - but it you want it for weather and standard Sat Radio, it's a bargain. If you want the higher/newer channels, then the newer model is required.

Manual for LWX-1 here - https://softwaredownloads.navico.com...158-15_B_w.pdf

9. Member
    Thanks a bunch! I have been wanting to do something to pick up NFL games in the fall. :)

Quote Originally Posted by kwilliams325 View Post
    Thanks a bunch! I have been wanting to do something to pick up NFL games in the fall. :)
    yeah NFL main channel is 88 - they have some other specific channels in the 200 range though. I *think* this will pick them up, but not 100% sure. Sirius could say for sure.

weekend bump...

TTT

TTT

weekend bump...