Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who do you stream TV with?

Anyone go thru DirecTV streaming? YouTube TV? Who do you use? Like? Pros and cons?
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    I mainly use you tube tv. I have fubo as well and access to a lot of others. Would say I like YouTube tv the most

YouTube. Tried Hulu Love and Sling TV. It was by far the best of the 3.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

4. Member
    YouTubeTV. For me it’s the most rounded. With internet I don’t know that it’s any cheaper than cable or dish but it works with very few hiccups
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

Youtube via a firestick There is a ton of free stuff out there that can be streamed.
    2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

6. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    YouTube TV.. it has everything i watched on cable except Bally... It's easy to learn to use, can set it up how you want it. Paired it with T-Mobile Internet and I'm in for 109 a month.. I get the T-Mobile internet for $30 a month because of my phone plan.

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

7. Member
    I haven't cut the cord yet but I am thinking about it. I want to keep all my local channels but have no clue which way to go as far as which streaming services would my have local channels.
    Hi Mike.

ESPN+, FloSports, YouTube and Max via Cox Internet thru Fire Cubes.. For local channels a antenna on the roof..

9. Member
    I had an antenna before the stations went digital Now I can't get any stations where I live even with a powered antenna. Too far from the transmitters.
    Hi Mike.

10. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    I haven't cut the cord yet but I am thinking about it. I want to keep all my local channels but have no clue which way to go as far as which streaming services would my have local channels.
    youtubeTV will have your ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX locals but I'm not sure about others you can get locally..

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    youtubeTV will have your ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX locals but I'm not sure about others you can get locally..
    That"s pretty much all we watch anyways. There's some digital channels most of the local stations have but we never watch any of them.
    Hi Mike.

12. Member
    Hulu Live. We looked at YouTube, but it doesn't have The History Channel, which was a showstopper for us. Been very satisfied.
    1995 Ranger 482VS
    Evinrude Intruder 150

Hulu Live and Frndly TV.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Youtube, but it has no outdoor channels, so you'll need MOTV or Frndly or Sling if you want Outdoor Channel, Sportsmans Channel, Pursuit, WFN, etc.

YT is more well rounded, has better "DVR" setup, better sports options imo and has locals, which some streaming services have trouble with, like Sling.

Fubo has locals and outdoor channels, but their DVR doesn't work well on them.

Hulu, I did the free trial, prefered YT but it was a while back so really don't recall why...

Anyone tried DirecTV streaming thru at&t?
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

16. Member
    YouTube TV and got Flo Sports for all the racing and hockey I care to watch. Even upping my internet usage and the price of YouTube TV, it more than cut my bill in half.

YouTube TV is nice especially the unlimited DVR.

Works fine with my crappy 7MB download DLS Internet connection.

18. Member
    Youtube. Also subscribe to ESPN+

19. Member
    I have YouTube TV but once the Super Bowl is done I’ll cancel it since I only watch college and pro football. No complaints other than they keep raising prices but who doesn’t.

20. Member
    I’ve tried them all. YouTube Tv seemed to always buffer, screen so grainy that you can’t even decipher what you’re watching. Eventually went to Hulu Live and have no issues. Nothing is on the level PlayStation Vue was… still pissed they done away with it.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast