Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I own a ONN box I brought from Walmart and it’s Android TV base.. There second one is Goggle TV base.. They plays the as a Chromecast Box..
    Last edited by OkieBud; 01-19-2024 at 02:10 PM.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phlipnstik View Post
    SuperBox S5 Max! Best money I've ever spent. Buy the box and connect to wifi. I think you get 1600 channels, all the local channels around the US, HBO, Showtime, Cinimax, all the NFL Games, NBA games, NHL games, MLB games, all PPV is free, UFC free. They also have a movies channel, has all the new releases that sometimes aren't out yet.

Superboxtv.shop

You're welcome!
    you only download three apps. Android TV, Android Movie, and playback (playback shows from the past
    week)
    not how that reads?

3. Member
    YouTube TV
    2016 Ranger Z518 - 150 HP Mercury 4-Stroke

If you dont need the sports or national news Philo is pretty decent with their channel lineup for $25

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geobass View Post
    So let me get this right, I purchase the box and will receive all of the channels listed and there is no recurring monthly charges.?
    My understanding is all the boxes are is a vehicle to access an IPTV service. Same thing you can do without the box using a firestick.

I dont have one of the boxes so take what I am saying with a grain of salt. I just know the Ui looks a lot like a typical IPTV UI and has the same 1 billion channels.

We use Apple TV as the interface on all our TVs. Far better than any other interface out there.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    not how that reads?
    buy it, don’t buy it. It doesn’t matter to me. I already have one. It’s awesome. If you want to pay for a streaming service every month for the next how ever many years, you go right ahead.

I tried UTube TV and like the interface but it does not have the History channel. That’s a deal breaker for me.
    I use Hulu Live plus local channels. It works ok but you can only view 2 TV’S, you have to pay an additional $10 / month to get unlimited.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

9. Member
    buy it, don’t buy it. It doesn’t matter to me. I already have one. It’s awesome. If you want to pay for a streaming service every month for the next how ever many years, you go right ahead.
    So for example you download Netflix and watch it but do not have to login or pay for Netflix? Or Hulu or any of the other streaming apps.?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    I haven't cut the cord yet but I am thinking about it. I want to keep all my local channels but have no clue which way to go as far as which streaming services would my have local channels.

This site will help you figure that out
    https://www.suppose.tv/tv

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    Yep ---playstation vue was best streaming by far ----I also am still pissed they did away with it !!

Same here, we used it for like 3 years and loved it.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider99XX View Post
    I haven't cut the cord yet but I am thinking about it. I want to keep all my local channels but have no clue which way to go as far as which streaming services would my have local channels.
    Check here, they should.

https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    We use Apple TV as the interface on all our TVs. Far better than any other interface out there.
    Same here. The little Apple TV box works great. The remote is so intuitive you don't even have to look at it to do what you want and it's Bluetooth so you don't have to point it perfectly at the cable box. If it wasn't for local news & weather, Thunder basketball, and OU football which can be on a multitude of different channels I wouldn't use anything but the Apple TV box.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

14. Member
    Youtube tv and fryndly (9 bucks mo ) Fryndly is a very good option !
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Quote Originally Posted by geobass View Post
    So for example you download Netflix and watch it but do not have to login or pay for Netflix? Or Hulu or any of the other streaming apps.?
    the Superbox is more or less a cable box with 1000 channels and PPV. You can download Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ whatever but you have to have an account with those streaming services. However, if there is a series you want to watch that is on one of those streaming channels, you can usually find it on the android movie app, which is free.

16. Member
    I tried YouTube TV for a few months. I couldn't get the Bruins games (on NESN), so I switched over to FUBO - they've got the hockey and quite a few pro football games. Happy with the service, buffering/pixellating is terrible - almost makes the FFWD button worthless. YT TV buffering was slightly better, but still light years behind having a physical DVR drive.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Anyone tried DirecTV streaming thru at&t?
    We've had Direct TV for a few years now. Signal is strong and we get local channels. The only annoying thing is on the non-local channels playing the same commercial 2,3,4 times in a row. I don't think they have enough advertisers, so replay some over and over, back to back. Its either that or you'll get a filler until the show starts up again (cartoon mouse running on a wheel).

Nothing horrible, but can be a bit annoying at times!

Prior to that, we tried Hulu with live local, but the singnal was bad and constantly dropped. Haven't had that issue with Direct TV Stream

We also have a Direct TV box, so that may help with the signal dropping using the Hulu app (just a guess)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2003 Legend 212 Equalizer w/2014 250 Pro XS (SS - 2B111222)

18. Member
    Roku Soundbar is the hardware I use. From there. I launch Netflix, Hulu, or paramount+ most of the time.

19. Member
    YouTube TV, Prime Video & Peacock.

20. Banned
    apple tv for youtube tv, amazon, paramount + and max

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast