Thread: Broken bow

Broken bow

From NW Arkansas and was looking for recommendations for lodging on broken bow. Lots of stories from people here talking about getting tackle stolen, so I’m looking for somewhere on the lake that is secure. Going to have 3-4 boats and 6-8 guys trip in march

2. Member
    There are quite a few cabins down there to rent,my wife and I rented one down there a little more than 2 years ago between the town of Broken Bow and Hochatown.Had a great time down there and we were about 500 yards off HWY 259.I took all my rods in every night,but it was nice and secluded,nobody but the people that lived close by came down that road. Do a search on cabins for rent around Broken Bow. Good luck.

Look on AirBNB or VRBO. There's an unlimited number of places to stay at any price range. You aren't going to find anyplace on the water but plenty of places are minutes from a launch. Some cabins I have stayed at were pretty isolated and I really didn't worry about theft much but I always bring my rods in and cover the boat at night.

Kiamichi cabins usually has a good selection.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175