CDB gummies for anxiety

Since there was a thread on using gummies to sleep I was wondering if anyone uses them to counter anxiety.my dr has me on klonopin and it helps but I think my body is starting to build up a resistance to it.would like try a more natural method .i smoked my share of pot in my younger days and I’m no looking to get stoned just something to fight this constant anxiety .

2. Member
    Just reading up as I’m sure you have,I see the body can get “used” to the drug. I took Lunesta and was told not to use with Gummies,so never did. I have sleep issues (as many here do) and While they don’t put me to sleep they do makes me kinda slap happy or goofy.
    Red Sox in 6!

I figured weed would help you relax....my daughter has anxiety, too, and it helps her cope. GLTY!
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

4. Member
    I would check out the CBDFX site. They have different formulations (some for sleep and some for general relaxation}. If you decide to try some then I would try half a gummy to see how it affects you. I would start with a small order of ones that are mostly hemp and see if that works.

5. Member
    Anyone know of gummies that you could take and pass a drug test. I'm a truck driver, but would like something to take the edge off.

6. Member
    Medterra Broad Spectrum Keep Calm cbd gummies. These don't have thc.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04_triton View Post
    Anyone know of gummies that you could take and pass a drug test. I'm a truck driver, but would like something to take the edge off.
    To drive on those bad roads in PA you need something. I drove through PA one time to pick up a boat motor and those was the worst interstate roads I have ever drove on. lol

8. Member
    It depends on the state, but I think the good CDB stuff is made from marijuana and not hemp. If you have a diagnosed medical problem you can probably get a medical marijuana card and some states have legal recreational use.

9. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rdw View Post
    It depends on the state, but I think the good CDB stuff is made from marijuana and not hemp. If you have a diagnosed medical problem you can probably get a medical marijuana card and some states have legal recreational use.
    CBD products are legal under federal law, and are regulated. They must contain < 0.3% THC.

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

10. Member
    Regular CBD with no THC will is like 99.9free of THC and will not trip a drug test.

However there is some with THC and Delta 8/9 that will trip it. Those help anxity and sleep for me, just know your limits and find what works best.

11. Member
    These guys have lots of experience with Cannabis and should produce a good product. I use Sunmed because after trying several they worked for me. You’ll have to try a few to see what might work for you. I would NOT partake if you get drug tested for your income.

https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/

12. Member
    Not everyone is the same. Some will get more anxious with cb for thc

13. Member
    How about talking to a professional and finding the root cause of your anxiety and how to prevent or manage it?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mean_dean View Post
    How about talking to a professional and finding the root cause of your anxiety and how to prevent or manage it?
    Agree. Board certified psychiatrist.